UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

23 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I think I’m really looking my age in this photo.  I have wrinkles under my eyes, sallow skin, grey hairs popping up.  I look tired.  I hate my glasses which are bifocals and I can’t see any better plus the frames are just ugly.  I have turkey neck. Ugh.  Hideous.

CA38CC05-8C7A-466B-BE55-2F46D6288587.jpeg

Oh my word the hating on yourself.  Stawp it.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:18 AM, That_One_Guy said:

IMG_20190616_034255.thumb.jpg.9a9885dad09edaf2280b147d50f726e1.jpg

Its 4am and I'm dressed like this doing a weird ass movie

Dude, I'm finally going to ask....WTF are you....LIke some kinda Latino....Or Greek or something.....Like when you showed your fam in the kitchen making baby jokes, they all just looked white....But you.....You are not the same.

Edited by cyberbully

4 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Dude, I'm finally going to ask....WTF are you....LIke some kinda Latino....Or Greek or something.....Like when you showed you fam in the kitchen making baby jokes, they all just looked white....But you.....You are not the same.

Bro I honestly don't know. To this day I know very little about my father's ethnicity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

23 and Me charges you.

We can insult anyone's potential lineage for FREE!

If I posted my legs right now, I'd get results of 'Albino Sasquatch' from the fine geneticist of the UEMB. :D 

I'm almost positive someone on here wants to see that lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Bro I honestly don't know. To this day I know very little about my father's ethnicity

I know very little about my father's ethnicity too. And he's still alive. And I've lived with him my whole life, and still do to this day.

"Hey dad, what's our ethnicity?"

"I don't know, a little bit of everything."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Everything."

"Gee, thanks dad." :|

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I know very little about my father's ethnicity too. And he's still alive. And I've lived with him my whole life, and still do to this day.

"Hey dad, what's our ethnicity?"

"I don't know, a little bit of everything."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Everything."

"Gee, thanks dad." :|

He could honestly not know, or he knows but refuses to say.  My Maternal G-Grandfather was apparently a horrible husband & father & my Grandfather refused to ever talk about him.  He & some of his siblings took their step-father's last name.

22 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I could've sworn you recently posted a recent pic of you clean-shaven hanging out with then-fiance.

lmao.....I thought you were just shy....You might be retarded.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheCrimsonFucker said:

lmao.....I thought you were just shy....You might be retarded.

I had to think about what he was saying... then I thought about the grainy ass picture of a picture I took and I was like, "ah nahh, wut?"

3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

I had to think about what he was saying... then I thought about the grainy ass picture of a picture I took and I was like, "ah nahh, wut?"

I mean that pic was obviously vintage af....I have no idea how he connected those dots