UnevenEdge

How about a screenshot thread

Greeny

3 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

the main difference is better graphics and some item placements are changed around and there's a new boss at the end

I played it at some point because I got to that dragon on the platform before Ornstein and got pushed off the edge by his tail. I rage quit and stopped playing after that. Then I took it to Gamestop for credit.

1 minute ago, Greeny said:

I played it at some point because I got to that dragon on the platform before Ornstein and got pushed off the edge by his tail. I rage quit and stopped playing after that. Then I took it to Gamestop for credit.

lol this morning I was fighting The Ivory KIng and I rolled to dodge an attack and rolled right off an edge. I wasn't happy about that either. I didn't even know that arena had an edge :D

1 minute ago, Mini_Ghost said:

lol this morning I was fighting The Ivory KIng and I rolled to dodge an attack and rolled right off an edge. I wasn't happy about that either. I didn't even know that arena had an edge :D

Fuck that fight in general. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...