Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Greeny

How about a screenshot thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kehotik said:

Piglet Sanchez  (It's an inside joke amongst my friends) 

5b98f9428c704_Fallout_NewVegas8_31_20184_24_52PM.thumb.png.8ac8ff531d7f950f99af97f6f4364122.png

That's a handsome son of a bitch right there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

yeah it is. I like it you should play it sometime. that's my knight build but I mostly run a mage

I've played the shit out of 2. Just never bothered with Scholar until now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greeny said:

I've played the shit out of 2. Just never bothered with Scholar until now.

the main difference is better graphics and some item placements are changed around and there's a new boss at the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

the main difference is better graphics and some item placements are changed around and there's a new boss at the end

I played it at some point because I got to that dragon on the platform before Ornstein and got pushed off the edge by his tail. I rage quit and stopped playing after that. Then I took it to Gamestop for credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

He's found the perfect hiding spot from which to attack.

If they get a flat and have to change it they're screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greeny said:

I played it at some point because I got to that dragon on the platform before Ornstein and got pushed off the edge by his tail. I rage quit and stopped playing after that. Then I took it to Gamestop for credit.

lol this morning I was fighting The Ivory KIng and I rolled to dodge an attack and rolled right off an edge. I wasn't happy about that either. I didn't even know that arena had an edge :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mini_Ghost said:

lol this morning I was fighting The Ivory KIng and I rolled to dodge an attack and rolled right off an edge. I wasn't happy about that either. I didn't even know that arena had an edge :D

Fuck that fight in general. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greeny said:

Fuck that fight in general. Just thinking about it pisses me off.

oh yeah his pyromancer adds are the worst IMO. but I want his freakin' sword :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mini_Ghost said:

oh yeah his pyromancer adds are the worst IMO. but I want his freakin' sword :D

That whole DLC is great until you get to him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarksidexXx said:

lol Darkeater made you drink up all your estus. I tried to fight him on a pyromancer build the first time it did NOT go well

At least I can say this was on NG+ so he hit harder than normal and had more health.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...