UnevenEdge

Could *Insert shitty show here* be headed to Toonami?

OwlChemist81

Never heard of it. Checks Mal.....

Rank 7386

Popularity 4704

Dude come on why would you even suggest this. The few people that are aware of it didn't even like it. Are we suddenly going to show obscure spinoffs from 99 that no one cares about?

2 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Why watch it on my own time when I can just listen to the OP on repeat instead?

only thought that springs to mind

someone should design a male character with his butt-cheeks hanging out of his pants like that girl's tits are (''>_>'')

just because I don't care how hetero you are NO women's clothing should ever look like that, it's not even sexy at that point it's just funny

14 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

Stop this.

Why? Like is it hurting anything? Plus, I just felt others might want to be aware that Outlaw Star's spinoff is coming to DVD/BD.

13 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Dude. It's AL. He's never going to stop, not even if you write him a check for a million dollars.

Well, actually I might then...

9 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Why? Like is it hurting anything? Plus, I just felt others might want to be aware that Outlaw Star's spinoff is coming to DVD/BD.

Well, actually I might then...

Well I mean, you know it has zero chance of coming to Toonami right? They're not in the business of airing obscure spinoffs from 20 years ago. You might as well ask if Tenchi Muyo Pretty Sammy is coming to Toonami.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Daos said:

Well I mean, you know it has zero chance of coming to Toonami right? They're not in the business of airing obscure spinoffs from 20 years ago. You might as well ask if Tenchi Muyo Pretty Sammy is coming to Toonami.

on the subject of Tenchi for just a sec

can we discuss what the actual FUCK happened to it's creator's artstyle since the 90's

this was Ryoko in the 90's

944290_ryoko001.jpg

and this is how he draws her now

latest?cb=20171107135104

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Honestly I don't see a difference.

nose is gone tits are weird looking she has spider fingers her hair is a little bit more green (which oddly enough kajishima frequently says she has emerald green hair even though it's always been drawn as pastel blue) ears are waaaaay longer

39 minutes ago, mochi said:

nose is gone tits are weird looking she has spider fingers her hair is a little bit more green (which oddly enough kajishima frequently says she has emerald green hair even though it's always been drawn as pastel blue) ears are waaaaay longer

The fingers are just posed differently. Her hair color has changed many times in the adaptations. 

Has an interesting twist with memorable levels of extreme violence and mutilations. The movie they made to cap off the Blood C series is actually worse.

And yeah amazing soundtrack in general, I'd take it over TG any day.

Edited by Daos
  • Confused 1

Oh God, please, anything but Angel Links.

In all seriousness, I don't know why they would every consider it for Toonami nowadays.  Toonami doesn't seem much in the business of doing smaller, no name shows anymore.  Kind of a shame, really, since it was a nice change of pace from the big names.  Well, assuming the show was good, anyway.

I can't even suggest a good joke show to come to Toonami.  Eureka Seven: Ao, maybe, but just because that show is objectively the worst show I've ever watched.

11 hours ago, Daos said:

If there's one thing I know about anime fans.......it's that we're not a large male audience that wants to see hot girls with huge tits. Pretty sure that doesn't appeal to people.

Oh man if only Toonami would air Good Luck Girl.

Two selfish female protagonists at each other's throats, a rare very-Black lecherous monk side character with good intentions, a transforming familiar with turns into a dog and is voiced by Todd Haberkorn!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 7:21 PM, Daos said:

If there's one thing I know about anime fans.......it's that we're not a large male audience that wants to see hot girls with huge tits. Pretty sure that doesn't appeal to people.

LMAO.

Well, I remember when I first got a PC at home and started using the internet more extensively, pretty much all the DBZ fansites were run by women.  Same for the InuYasha fansites, though probably more expected with that show.  I've known lots of girls that like anime.  I mean, nerdy guys complain about not being able to find girls that share their interests, but girls that like anime and/or videogames really aren't that uncommon.  And I'm told that women outnumber men at anime conventions.  Of course, that would require the guys to actually get out of the house LOL.  But personally, I don't feel like paying the exorbitant admission to anime cons to walk around and wait in line forever and barely be able to get into any panels etc.  Not like I have room for more crap anyway.

That said, it is silly that Demarco is avoiding that kind of stuff.  I mean, personally, I don't see the purpose of watching an ecchi show when you've got actual hentai out there, but maybe if there was more to it than that, or it was something you could just laugh at, like High School of the Dead or Queen's Blade, then yeah I guess it's somewhat watchable.  But I mean, if the excuse is 'not enough plot' or 'bad writing,' why is he going all in for Naruto?  Demarco is a prude!

1 minute ago, Daos said:

That mech is an ed 209 rip off. You're sued.

Yes but see the girls transform into this.

You've been defeated.

1414660174-hyperdimension-neptunia-re-bi

It transforms into a hover police car, so no.  And the point was the song.  Awesome game, by the way, before EA turned to the Dark Side.

They still have creepy eyes in both forms!