UnevenEdge

What’s for dinner?

midnight

6 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

My unfinished kitchen is a nightmare I'll never wake up from, so I haven't planned that far our yet.

Probably something simple and dumb, like hotdogs.

Hot dogs are cool. Beef ones. I can’t handle the pork or chicken ones. We’re going to the park tomorrow and grill burgers.

5 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Leftover grilled chicken- Dr. Girlfriend is having it with ramen but I'm  prolly gonna do green beans with mine like I did last night.

Doesn’t sound bad. I wasn’t going to cook today, because we're doing a cook out tomorrow, but I cannot get enough of these curried chop burritos. I can’t get enough curry. I put it on almost everything now. Disco doesn’t want it anymore, but too bad. Haha!

Update- had the chicken for lunch, went out for dinner with Dr Girlfriend's folks.

Had a bacon and green-olive burger, some cheese-stuffed jalapenos, and a pair of whisky old-fashions. Dr. Girlfriend got a mushroom and swiss and brew city fries.

That place has some incredible beef I tell ya what; had the leftovers of my burger for lunch today... You know, I almost want to say they might have tossed some venison in while they were grinding it, had a bit of the same tang to it.