UnevenEdge

Resident Evil 7 must suck

Zenigundam

I mean it though. RE 2 was one of the most legendary games of all-time and anything after Code Veronica is crap. It got my angry how everybody was saying RE 4 was so good when it came out even though it was total trash.

I agree. I liked one and two a lot. 4-6 was terrible, but Capcom was losing a lot of fans because of it, so with 7, they finally went back to their roots and made an actual survival horror game. I recommend it really. It was pretty damn good this time.

Anyone who doesn't like RE4 is objectively terrible.

Resident Evil 4 was just some crappy FPS with the Resident Evil label slapped onto it. Could have been a Call of Duty or Halo game and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference if you changed the characters. Total crap.

Resident Evil 4 was just some crappy FPS with the Resident Evil label slapped onto it. Could have been a Call of Duty or Halo game and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference if you changed the characters. Total crap.

So, let me guess, your OKC shtick wasn't working anymore so you decided to be a troll who makes things up about video games. No wonder you are a virgin.

I finished watching a playthrough of 7 and it looks like a solid game. Alot of people love 4, unless you are nitpicky about the action horror that the game was going for. 5 is in the same vein, and alot of people dog on it for not bringing much to the table, but I enjoyed 5 alot. 6 was ass though.

I like 4-6 ... probably in the minority but I have silly friends so every time we play we talk through it and over exaggerate everything  :D

I can understand that lol

Friends make it funny

But overall,anyone in this thread should just go ahead and play 7. Past titles were bad yes, but this one is good.

I like 4-6 ... probably in the minority but I have silly friends so every time we play we talk through it and over exaggerate everything  :D

Same here.

At least in RE6 Sherry wasn't totally useless.

Far from it, actually.

In RE2, I got so damn sick of her stopping and sitting down if Claire got too far away from her.

"Dammit, I gotta go back for her worthless ass again!

Get yo ass up!!"  >:( >:(

:D

Same here.

At least in RE6 Sherry wasn't totally useless.

Far from it, actually.

In RE2, I got so damn sick of her stopping and sitting down if Claire got too far away from her.

"Dammit, I gotta go back for her worthless ass again!

Get yo ass up!!"  >:( >:(

:D

O.o

I never played 5 or 6 without another real person

O.o

I never played 5 or 6 without another real person

I hardly ever played them with another person.

The A.I. in 5 was particularly awful. "Where the hell are you going? The checkpoint is over here, dumbass!" "You shit, I needed that green herb! You were barely injured!"

Yeah, Sherry was awful in RE2. Then again, she was just a little kid.

The point of Sherry was to scare you more because you couldn't just sprint through areas. True bad asses can walk with Sherry at a slow pace and pump grenades into Mr. X without even flinching. Seems like some of you get jittery and want to sprint away from it all.

Mr. X wasn't a problem. I just got tired of lugging her ass around.

Yeah, you can shut the fuck up. :|

Resident Evil 4 was legendary in the franchise. Period.

RE 5 and 6 were pretty damn bad. Especially the partner AI in 5. :|

I played 4 a few days before 7 came out because I didn't like 5 or 6 at all :D

I wanted to play something RE like, and didn't feel like plugging up my PS3 which had the first RE on it :D