UnevenEdge

that's so 80's

If I have more time later, I may post more in this thread. Before I shut down my laptop, here's more to add the list.

Queen

David Bowie or "Yoshikage Kira" LOL! (If you're watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, that serial killer was modeled after Davide Bowie.);)

The Clash

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

After gajillion times of hearing this song on the radio and watching this music video, it wasn't until a few weeks ago, that I noticed Ronnie James Dio mentioned shining diamonds in "Holy Diver."

It made me think about Josuke's stand, Shining Diamond. The music references I tell you.

That reminds me, next May 16th will officially be 10 years, since Ronnie James Dio died.:o

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 3

Can't forget when GNR debuted in '87. Damn, do I feel old. My uncle made me do karaoke to this song, when I wasn't that old. Such a bad influence he was.xD

Looking back at the lyrical content in this song and my age at the time of doing karaoke to "Welcome To The Jungle," it would've been considered "taboo.":o

Just wrong on so many levels. LOL!:$

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 2

Damn it. I've said it several times or more over the last 2 years. I fucking hate Windows 10. I can barely read my notifications. If I happen to use my Dell with Windows 7 in it, this weekend I might post more in here again.

Before returning to revising my short stories for anthology submissions, who remembers this?

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 1