UnevenEdge

Can I recruit here?

Elle_Eccentric

1 hour ago, Elle_Eccentric said:

I’m suppose to be recruiting for my clan on Warframe.  *clicks pen* 

Q_Q 

I'm a decorated soldier with a purple heart and medal of honor on Fortnite. I'm not a veteran yet because I'm still active duty, but I let everybody I meet in person who talks military know that I'm a marine.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I'm a decorated soldier with a purple heart and medal of honor on Fortnite. I'm not a veteran yet because I'm still active duty, but I let everybody I meet in person who talks military know that I'm a marine.

Hahahahaha!

Just now, Elle_Eccentric said:

I’m looking forward to this update.  

I just couldn’t get into it. I like shooter games, but this one didn’t work for me. And how is it that y'all are still playing this, like a year later? Like, aren’t you, or haven’t you been damn near fully upgraded for a minute now? 

Sea of Thieves is fun, but you’re a PS4 person. 😭

11 minutes ago, midnight said:

I just couldn’t get into it. I like shooter games, but this one didn’t work for me. And how is it that y'all are still playing this, like a year later? Like, aren’t you, or haven’t you been damn near fully upgraded for a minute now? 

Sea of Thieves is fun, but you’re a PS4 person. 😭

I wish!  I still don’t have all my frames and guns. Haven’t really been focused on that.  I’m MR17 but I just now started really working on it.  There’s no ranking up fully.  There’s always more guns and frames to level every year.  The max is MR25 but even that isn’t set in stone.  

• Like 1

Just now, Elle_Eccentric said:

I wish!  I still don’t have all my frames and guns. Haven’t really been focused on that.  I’m MR17 but I just now started really working on it.  There’s no ranking up fully.  There’s always more guns and frames to level every year.  The max is MR25 but even that isn’t set in stone.  

Every time I log on to my Xbox, I see a mutual friend playing Warframe. She is obsessed with that game. I was gonna play GTA with her, but she can’t atop Warframe long enough. 

Haha!

2 minutes ago, KimopoBotar said:

I've had it for a few years too. Played it quite a bit and there's still stuff i haven't done. 

That’s how Fallout 4 was for me. I played and played and still had stuff to do. Awesome game, which most of Bethesda’s games are, but damn it was long. I did have fun finding all the bobble heads though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

i should fly to nj, just to let you know this is not cool. 

in a marine kind of way. 

• Like 1