UnevenEdge

My significant other told me about this place

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

Don’t really have many new games for PS4. I mostly play the Xbox. But, Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 7. Xbox; Sea Of Thieves, Madden, WWE 2K 18, Gears Of War 4, South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Call of Duty WWII.

Resident Evil 7. I'm pretty late, but I do have to pick that up. 

All right I see what kinda games you like. What about Spider-Man, FIFA, and NHL? 

• Haha 1

Just now, SwimModSponges said:

Over the long term, I would disagree.

Also, are you currently discussing things on the boards with your gaming machine?

I am not, but I’m guessing you are? I’m not even on a PC. On the ol’ iPhone. I know they are kick ass, but I’ve been used to PlayStation since it’s inception, and have recently transitioned to the Xbox. I really don’t want to learn another platform. I’ve found happiness with Xbox, after I grew tired of PlayStation.

3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Resident Evil 7. I'm pretty late, but I do have to pick that up. 

All right I see what kinda games you like. What about Spider-Man, FIFA, and NHL? 

I don’t like superhero games since X-Men on Super Nintendo, back in the early 90’s. I want to get FIFA, because my son is about to start playing soccer and he likes to play games too. If my wife will let me get it. Haha! Sorry dude. I just couldn’t keep you going anymore. By significant other, i meant wife. Other than that, everything else is true. I have a PS4 and an Xbox. Hahaha! Sorry! It was all in good fun.

12 minutes ago, midnight said:

I don’t like superhero games since X-Men on Super Nintendo, back in the early 90’s. I want to get FIFA, because my son is about to start playing soccer and he likes to play games too. If my wife will let me get it. Haha! Sorry dude. I just couldn’t keep you going anymore. By significant other, i meant wife. Other than that, everything else is true. I have a PS4 and an Xbox. Hahaha! Sorry! It was all in good fun.

😠

Switch is way better than those weak consoles!!! Kiddy games my ass!! 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

I will read them. But if I started right now, I’d be done by morning. Ha! Those will have to be read in sessions. Thanks for sharing them. Some interesting concepts I see. Jurassic world. Aliens and Predator. And I take it you have lots more, as well?

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

probably a fake. 

looking for an 'in'. trying to play it cool. 

but they'll slip up. they always do. 

>.>

<.<

I slipped 3 weeks ago. Left the bong on the bathroom sink. Son walks in and grabs it without me seeing him. I totally forgot I left it there. I like to take a hit while I take a shit. Anyways, when I finally realized what happened, it was too late. The boy poured the water into his bucket with his Nickelodeon slime and made weed slime. I took the slime and slapped it on the head board of my bed, and believe it or not, every night before I go to sleep, I wiggle the slime just a bit, and it produces a little weed bubble. Poke just a tiny hole in the bubble, and a moist puff of weed air comes out. It’s like a nightcap. But with weed. Not a true story.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, midnight said:

I will read them. But if I started right now, I’d be done by morning. Ha! Those will have to be read in sessions. Thanks for sharing them. Some interesting concepts I see. Jurassic world. Aliens and Predator. And I take it you have lots more, as well?

*sigh*

So, on the old boards, I posted the next installment of the series: Sponges drags the x-men through the various worlds of [as]. It was rushed, really not the best in the series, and was lost with the old board.

Last year, I started it anew, and it was going great; this draft was making up for everything the first lacked. I was within the last few chapters of completion, I had even completed an outline for the final story in the series (Sponges and the XAV Club II- DnD Night) when I lost it all again.

It's a tragedy I have still not come to terms with.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

*sigh*

So, on the old boards, I posted the next installment of the series: Sponges drags the x-men through the various worlds of [as]. It was rushed, really not the best in the series, and was lost with the old board.

Last year, I started it anew, and it was going great; this draft was making up for everything the first lacked. I was within the last few chapters of completion, I had even completed an outline for the final story in the series (Sponges and the XAV Club II- DnD Night) when I lost it all again.

It's a tragedy I have still not come to terms with.

Damn. Yeah I can see how that would be frustrating. Hopefully, that tragedy will not repeat itself. Again.

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

I don't know, I hope it won't be lost to the sands of time but I feel it will be.

I haven't really written in so long... it's to the extent that I purposely got in trouble at work so I could write an essay as part of my punitive measures.

Well, you’ve got an awesome creative ability. I love to read, and have often wanted to write something, but the creative juices do not flow through these veins. I’ve written some children’s books for our daughter, but they were nothing special at all. They were for her when she was 7 or 8 years old, and liked the little doodles I put on the pages, but they sucked ass by literary standards. I will read those you posted. I enjoy reading very much, and haven’t been to the bookstore in a while, other than to buy “nerd” memorabilia for the wife. 

• Like 1

I will be sure to. Not much going on tomorrow. Got a couple of sick kids, but I will squeeze in time to read some tomorrow. Look forward to it. Btw, still no clue as to who my other half is? I was told by her not to say, unless someone gets it right. I don’t want to get my ass handed to me by her, because she can do it. Ha!

• Like 1

I can say with all honesty, no. I have never spoken to her. I’ve never spoken to anyone here, except the people who have responded to this post. I thought my wife and I had mutual friends from Facebook that were on this site, but I was mistaken. She told me after I joined, when I was asking her where so and so were at. They were on the adult swim site. I wasn’t on that one. I just came here cause she said to try it, because I hate Facebook. I have to be politically correct on there and have to watch what I say. And I know there are rules here and I will abide by them. Sometimes you just want to say “fuck” and I can’t on Facebook. 

Edited by midnight
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, midnight said:

I slipped 3 weeks ago. Left the bong on the bathroom sink. Son walks in and grabs it without me seeing him. I totally forgot I left it there. I like to take a hit while I take a shit. Anyways, when I finally realized what happened, it was too late. The boy poured the water into his bucket with his Nickelodeon slime and made weed slime. I took the slime and slapped it on the head board of my bed, and believe it or not, every night before I go to sleep, I wiggle the slime just a bit, and it produces a little weed bubble. Poke just a tiny hole in the bubble, and a moist puff of weed air comes out. It’s like a nightcap. But with weed. Not a true story.

👌

Beautiful.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, midnight said:

I thought my wife and I had mutual friends from Facebook that were on this site, but I was mistaken. She told me after I joined, when I was asking her where so and so were at. They were on the adult swim site.

tell her to tell them to hurry up and join here

pat's orders

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, there is a married female on this site, and she did mention this site to me. I was on MySpace years ago, then when they disabled chat, I left and remained off of social media altogether for nearly ten years. Then I went to Facebook, and it is nearly the most boring site ever. Just the same people talking about the same crap, everyday. Mostly political. Which is partly my own fault. Sometimes I just want to be free to say whatever I want to say, and I can’t always have that freedom on Facebook, as I have to be an “adult” at all times on Facebook. Reasons. Just reasons. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, midnight said:

Well, there is a married female on this site, and she did mention this site to me. I was on MySpace years ago, then when they disabled chat, I left and remained off of social media altogether for nearly ten years. Then I went to Facebook, and it is nearly the most boring site ever. Just the same people talking about the same crap, everyday. Mostly political. Which is partly my own fault. Sometimes I just want to be free to say whatever I want to say, and I can’t always have that freedom on Facebook, as I have to be an “adult” at all times on Facebook. Reasons. Just reasons. 

are u my husband?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, midnight said:

I can say with all honesty, no. I have never spoken to her. I’ve never spoken to anyone here, except the people who have responded to this post. I thought my wife and I had mutual friends from Facebook that were on this site, but I was mistaken. She told me after I joined, when I was asking her where so and so were at. They were on the adult swim site. I wasn’t on that one. I just came here cause she said to try it, because I hate Facebook. I have to be politically correct on there and have to watch what I say. And I know there are rules here and I will abide by them. Sometimes you just want to say “fuck” and I can’t on Facebook. 

Does your wife talk about Fuggs?

38 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Does your wife talk about Fuggs?

I just asked her and she said no, other than commenting about stupid shite she’s posted. I’ve been asking my other half about some of you folks, as I know zero people here. Other than a few that I’ve heard her mention over the past few years, but I still don’t know them. Just their names.