UnevenEdge

just curious if there's any other 'crafters', glassworks, woodwork, or any other craft~wares people out there. 

i'm asking for a specific reason, and was just curious. 

• Like 3

i'd call myself a crafter, if i could actually spend time crafting these days. i have quite a lot of woodworking tools collecting dust in the basement. some day i plan to set everything up in the shed i plan on building in the backyard. woodworking, homebrewing beer, whatever. lots of if's from here to there though :( 

what is it you're looking for?

21 hours ago, discolemonade said:

just curious if there's any other 'crafters', glassworks, woodwork, or any other craft~wares people out there. 

i'm asking for a specific reason, and was just curious. 

What's that specific reason?

I do woodwork, but I also 3D Print.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

What's that specific reason?

I do woodwork, but I also 3D Print.

well, i offered my services to these here boards. to do a raffle. but i can't crochet all the prizes. 

so...i thought i'd put a feeler out there, and see if anyone else would contribute an awesome raffle prize. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i'd call myself a crafter, if i could actually spend time crafting these days. i have quite a lot of woodworking tools collecting dust in the basement. some day i plan to set everything up in the shed i plan on building in the backyard. woodworking, homebrewing beer, whatever. lots of if's from here to there though :( 

what is it you're looking for?

oops. see above post. 

putting a feeler out there. 

may be jumping the gun. but would love to help the boards stay. 

and help get some $$ to maintain. 

so i guess i'll spill the beans

disco and i were talking, and she had a fantastic idea to do a UEMB craft raffle (or craffle) with proceeds going to the UEMB server fund

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

disco and i were talking, and she had a fantastic idea to do a UEMB craft raffle (or craffle) with proceeds going to the UEMB server fund

i'm sorry. i am really excited about this. 

also, i only have one more project after 'weed~bear' and want to start on something awesome. 

*still don't know what...but it will be awesome. 

i like to think the boards will maintain themselves, but a fundraiser is always handy to push that hard deadline down the way a bit. i'm on board to assist for whatever you folks can put together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2018 at 6:11 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I can make an Indian vest out of a paper bag and some markers.

Mrs. Deedle taught me in third grade for Thanksgive.

Edited by PowerKing
Wrong word
  • Haha 1

You should make a youtube channel for this kind of thing. I've seen some carpenters and other type of youtube channels showing off their skills and giving instructional videos. They actually get alot of views. These types of skills are slowly dieing and really need to be preserved.

• Thanks 1