UnevenEdge

EMPTY'S BIG FAT GREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

On 12/23/2018 at 2:52 PM, molarbear said:

I just checked my score and got kind of excited

then I realized @Distortedreasoning has Mahomes on his team and he hasn't played yet :S

*side note: did I use the right emoji to convey my fear of Mahomes racking up 40 points?  I don't normally use emojis

tbh i didnt do anything this week. im still trying to win the league where i actually bet some money.

im down two points to a guy that went 6-8. hes all down but i have one player left tonight. i should be able to get it but you never know. also i might be able to win in my pick em league tonight if the raiders can win. 

Post your triumphs in other leagues here.

I'm 2 for 3 in fantasy this year, not too bad.

Won a cool $250 in this one. My first money league ever. I went 2-6 in this league and was sure I was dead in the water but I snuck into the playoffs at 6th place and got my Ws.

5c21ed09a8d41_YOUREWINNER.jpg.30fec6ae3548783b3fe55992e00e937c.jpg

This is my home league with people I've known the longest. 2nd year out of five that I've won this one.

5c21ed16d8170_YOUREWINNER2.jpg.0055806bf0c3ba92aa5a2c6feac75efe.jpg

Ok so, if cool with everyone, I want to do like actual champion/toilet bowl ranks rather than random ranks. This year's recipients hold the rank until next year's winner and the rank is ceremonially handed over to the new winner. So then every year also becomes a chance to dethrone the champion.

Does that sound cool?

If so, I need solid rank names and colors.

10 hours ago, empty said:

BY VIRTUE OF MY COMPLETELY ARBITRARY DECISION SCORING THE MOST POINTS OUT OF OUR TOILET BOWL CONTENDERS, @molarbear IS CHRISTENED OUR TOILET BOWL CHAMPION OF 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER AND PARTICIPATION TROPHY WINNER.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING A LEAGUE NEXT YEAR.

HOPEFULLY WE'LL MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS ON IT.

@1pooh4u

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, empty said:

BY VIRTUE OF MY COMPLETELY ARBITRARY DECISION SCORING THE MOST POINTS OUT OF OUR TOILET BOWL CONTENDERS, @molarbear IS CHRISTENED OUR TOILET BOWL CHAMPION OF 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER AND PARTICIPATION TROPHY WINNER.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING A LEAGUE NEXT YEAR.

HOPEFULLY WE'LL MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS ON IT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 3:13 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Ok so, if cool with everyone, I want to do like actual champion/toilet bowl ranks rather than random ranks. This year's recipients hold the rank until next year's winner and the rank is ceremonially handed over to the new winner. So then every year also becomes a chance to dethrone the champion.

Does that sound cool?

If so, I need solid rank names and colors.

yes hello

On 1/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

yes hello

As the "Toilet Bowl" Champ I'd still like "Destroyer of Toilets" as my Title

I can't speak for future winners but, I have a sense of Humor, and; I think that's all that matters in this poster's opinion. 

Honestly?  I dropped the ";" to seem fancy, I have no idea when to use one so I wanted to sound important

I'd like the color to be the same as the old "swimmoonlighter" rank as possible but if you just want to make it brown I would totally understand

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...