UnevenEdge

EMPTY'S BIG FAT GREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m auto picking with picking players I prefer. 

I feel like accusing you of cheating because thatll likely result in a better team than my haphazard picks :P

Thats how this works right?  If someone has a better team its because they cheated. 

Edited by Master-Debater131
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I feel like accusing you of cheating because thatll likely result in a better team than my haphazard picks :P

Thats how this works right?  If someone has a better team its because they cheated. 

I do believe I read that in the rules somewhere 😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol I had my days all fucked up. I was offered a not so great trade that I just looked over thinking today was the 2nd 😑

I wasn’t going to do the trade as I do not want tyrod Taylor. I didn’t even know wtf that running back was 😆

i was giving you christian mccaffrey from the sex panthers. pretty much top level rb/mid level qb for top level qb/mid level rb. i couldn't offer you mahomes because i was already using him for another trade that didnt pan through. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

i was giving you christian mccaffrey from the sex panthers. pretty much top level rb/mid level qb for top level qb/mid level rb. i couldn't offer you mahomes because i was already using him for another trade that didnt pan through. 

Sorry, lol. I actually would trade Watson cuz I don’t trust he won’t get hurt 😆

I was doing minor research and by minor I mean really none. I just saw that analysts were “concerned” about your QB. Doesn’t matter anyway I fucked up by not knowing what day it was 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Sorry, lol. I actually would trade Watson cuz I don’t trust he won’t get hurt 😆

I was doing minor research and by minor I mean really none. I just saw that analysts were “concerned” about your QB. Doesn’t matter anyway I fucked up by not knowing what day it was 😆

yeah sadly tyrod was like the best qb available. 

idk maybe he does good with the browns and leads them to their best season in years possibly getting them into the playoffs. or maybe the browns are beyond redemption and tyrod gets taken down to hell with them. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah sadly tyrod was like the best qb available. 

idk maybe he does good with the browns and leads them to their best season in years possibly getting them into the playoffs. or maybe the browns are beyond redemption and tyrod gets taken down to hell with them. 

Tyrod Taylor isn’t that bad but being in Cleveland might just crush his soul 😑

yahoo is so much better than espn. im doing my league in yahoo and the app and even the website are much better. and already accepted your trade. i kind of feel jimmy has the higher potential than tyrod but i would have been ok with sticking with tyrod. i have a feeling he will be good. tho for running back mccaffrey is a clear upgrade for you but hyde isnt that bad either

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

My TE was on a team that scored 40 points and he literally earned me zero points

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah but did you have the 99% chance of winning that i had. i was ahead by 16 points before the game started. im telling you nothing is worse than losing like this. victory was in my hands. 

5b98c19f87dd4_callreversed.jpg.b79738e396bed38d84dc9a119063edac.jpg

This ain't my first fantasy football rodeo.

A couple years I had a team up by 30 and my opponent had one player left on Monday Night Football.

That player was Antonio Brown.

Antonio Brown proceeded to score over 40 points that game.

Also I just lost by over 100 points in my money league last week. Granted, our point system is insanity, but still, I was projected to win by a comfortable margin and barely put up half of what I was supposed to.

Edited by empty