UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

lol Chris Johnson just fired Maccagnan, there had been reports that he and Gase weren't getting along, Gase has been named interim GM

lol, so it begins already, "the same old got damn Jets" xD

Y u do this?!  You guys are going to ruin yet another of our quarterbacks.

• Haha 1

Just now, scoobdog said:

Y u do this?!  You guys are going to ruin yet another of our quarterbacks.

They were sayin he was lookin amazing, but ya know, Jets gotta derp, they should just change their name to

the NY Derp Jets and get it over with, just own it already instead of trying to get goodxD

• Like 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

They were sayin he was lookin amazing, but ya know, Jets gotta derp, they should just change their name to

the NY Derp Jets and get it over with, just own it already instead of trying to get goodxD

Well, people said the same thing about the Rams, and they somehow got it together.  You just need to move to a different city and build an insanely expensive stadium.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Fuck the Pats.

Also, if its any consolation, the Red Sox look like shit.

That old Methusalah fuck Brady is never gonna retire

I don't really watch baseball anymore, it's like watching paint dry or some shit

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Well, people said the same thing about the Rams, and they somehow got it together.  You just need to move to a different city and build an insanely expensive stadium.

Our stadium isn't really old but it needs to not be in NJ, that's the worst partxD

20 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

It's only a few years old, right?

I think it's 8 years old, Bloomberg was our mayor at the time, I think he wanted it to be at The Hudson Yards but they shot that shit right down.

Traffic and all that, some really influential people didn't want it there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I think it's 8 years old, Bloomberg was our mayor at the time, I think he wanted it to be at The Hudson Yards but they shot that shit right down.

Traffic and all that, some really influential people didn't want it there.

The last time I was at the Meadowlands, I believe I was in the old stadium.  The whole area is just kinda in the middle of nowhere without actually being nowhere.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

To be fair, do you want drunk people from Jersey in your neighborhood every Sunday?

I mean they’re driving through here anyway. I think at least if it had been at the yards more people would’ve been inclined to take public transportation and they wouldn’t even have to wait 100 years for the bus like now 😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

The last time I was at the Meadowlands, I believe I was in the old stadium.  The whole area is just kinda in the middle of nowhere without actually being nowhere.

They’re building up the area, shopping and stuff but it is weird nothing really there but plenty around there 

• Like 1

Jest traded away their 2016 first rounder ILB Darron Lee to the Chiefs for a 6th round pick. Premium pick at a non-premium position on an athlete who wasn't even a great football player. 

At least they got the pick right this year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Le’veon bell will make a fine Jet. No one was worried about him not showing up to voluntary activities because his personal work outs are sick, way harder than practice and OTAs. 

He looks good and he’s building a repoire with Darnold.  The Jets have a legit chance to not suck this season. But we all know those gd fuckin Jets so, who knows? 🤷‍♀️😬😆

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:09 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Please. 

Please please please let this happen 

It’s not going to happen. The Jets need a RB like Bell especially since Powell probably won’t be coming back. Bell has all the things we were missing in a RB. Patience and the ability to catch the ball. 

On 5/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, CAC said:

I hope the Jets keep him and it all turns to shit, that's what he deserves. 

whats with the hate for bell? dude just wanted guaranteed money. big contracts dont mean shit if you get injured. plenty of examples in the league of players that have gotten injured and fucked by not having guaranteed money.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

whats with the hate for bell? dude just wanted guaranteed money. big contracts dont mean shit if you get injured. plenty of examples in the league of players that have gotten injured and fucked by not having guaranteed money.

EXACTLY!

'"A New York Jets player lost more than $500,000 in jewelry from his Florida home at the hands of his “girlfriends,” according to reports. At 4:33 p.m. May 25, a call was made to police involving a theft at a home, according to a Hollywood police report. The victim said he was not home, but would be coming back soon.

The Associated Press identified that victim as New York Jets player Le’Veon Bell.

About two hours later, an officer met with Bell at the home, the report said. Bell said he went to the gym at about 1 p.m. and left his two “girlfriends” at the home. When he came back from the gym a few hours later, his girlfriends were gone, his closet was in disarray and his jewelry was missing, the report said. Bell said he was missing two gold link chains with diamonds, a black panther pendant with black and white diamonds, a rose gold Rolex presidential watch and a rose/white gold link bracelet. The jewelry was valued at about $520,000."

"girlfriends"

Edited by panic
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s not going to happen. The Jets need a RB like Bell especially since Powell probably won’t be coming back. Bell has all the things we were missing in a RB. Patience and the ability to catch the ball. 

Ok I know he does. He is the perfect fit for what you need right now.

Which is why im hoping they go Full Jets :D 

Sorry. But I have to poke fun of someone, and there arent many options where Im sitting these days 

• Haha 2

Eagles gave Carson Wentz a 4 year, 128 million extension with 107 million gauranteed. 32 million per year. Second highest yearly cap hit in the league.

I'm gonna have a nice laugh when the Cowboys do the same with Dak.

13 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Ok I know he does. He is the perfect fit for what you need right now.

Which is why im hoping they go Full Jets :D 

Sorry. But I have to poke fun of someone, and there arent many options where Im sitting these days 

I might pick the Broncos as the lol team this season :ph34r:

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

why the donkeys? no trust in flacco? 

Nah it’s more to just tease MD 😆

I’m sure Flacco will do fine and Baltimore will regret getting rid of him after Jackson gets creamed mid-season. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Nah it’s more to just tease MD 😆

I’m sure Flacco will do fine and Baltimore will regret getting rid of him after Jackson gets creamed mid-season. 

i think it was a good time to get rid of him but too early to call jackson a bust or not. shit always good to tease that MD. flacco gonna decline!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i think it was a good time to get rid of him but too early to call jackson a bust or not. shit always good to tease that MD. flacco gonna decline!

Who’s even the backup in Baltimore?  They’re gonna need one. Jackson plays too scary for me. Glad I’m not a fan. 😬😆