UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

18 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The worst part is, is that I gotta look at Bitch Brady all over the news for a week and then all year listen to asshole pats fans talking about how he’s the GOAT and when her gargles Trump’s nuts he only fondles the tip

The only consolation is that when Brady goes, Belichek is right behind, and the Pats will be eternally doomed to mediocrity.

• Like 1

I'm dropping the typical Eagles fan persona here for a moment (Yes it's possible we can do this and yes, we are fully aware of how extra we are) - 

I like baseball. Let me start by saying that. But, is baseball boring to watch IMO? Yes. IN my opinion it is. It has it's moments tho, and I think that's why a lot of people enjoy the sport.

Moving on from that then - but don't forget that factoid above, this fucking super bowl that we just watched was worse than any extra inning 0-0 MLB game in the history of ever. Now I see some articles online already saying this. CNN even said it's the most boring Super Bowl of all time. Let's face it though - it wasn't the worst. There apparently have been worse. The problem though was that people are even able to try and call it the worst super bowl ever. IT was THAT fucking boring.

It should have been an offensive slugfest. The only thing I could have thought about was the fact any other team up against the Pats, OR even any other team against the Rams would have been hellava more entertaining to watch than that. Like seriously, what the fuck, the majority of that game was 0 to fucking 0 and 3 to fucking 3 or whatever. 

Anyway I'm done my rant. I just can't get over last year...how fucking awesome that game was, and then sitting down last night and watching that drivel.

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

Considering the Rams didn't deserve to be there to begin with, I'm rather pleased that they got their asses kicked in a boring fashion.

Can't wait for Brady to visit WH wearing a MAGA hat.....:P

I’d DV you but I’m just hoping you’re feeling my eye daggers rn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I updated the pick game.

Thanks to everyone who played, I hope you all had fun. I'll be glad to do it again for the upcoming season.

If you have any ideas to make it more fun, let me know, I want it to be a nice game that people can enjoy.

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Ginguy said:

I updated the pick game.

Thanks to everyone who played, I hope you all had fun. I'll be glad to do it again for the upcoming season.

If you have any ideas to make it more fun, let me know, I want it to be a nice game that people can enjoy.

Thank you for doing it again. Looking forward to next year. 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 8:26 PM, Ginguy said:

I updated the pick game.

Thanks for taking the time to do it!

Between the Picks and Fantasy Football (which btw @Admin_Raptorpat still haven't got that destroyer of toilets title) I spent way more time than I'd ever like to admit studying Stats

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, Ginguy said:

I updated the pick game.

Overall, you did a great job as always.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Kareem Hunt signed to the Cleveland Browns. Will still be suspended when 2019 season starts 

Silently protest during the National Anthem and you can't get a job, knock your girlfriend out and you only have to sit out for a season or two

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Silently protest during the National Anthem and you can't get a job, knock your girlfriend out and you only have to sit out for a season or two

This is why the NFL is terrible.  He'll be playing again by week 8 in 2019

• Like 1

the nfl really could care less if youre a horrible human being as long as you can play. i mean it is a league ran by some worst human beings on the planet so no one should be surprise at anything they do. the suspension is just a public showing that they dont tolerate violence on woman. the chiefs letting go of hunt is also just another publicity stunt.

but when it comes to the excess military presence and the promotion of the military, america is great, they are all for that and shove it down our throats. so when kap takes a knee to bring national attention to something not so great, they have a problem with that. we need a good alternative to the league. one where they can take away some of the players from the nfl and is not owned by billionaires. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Joe fucking Flacco

Just end me now please. 

What have I said....

The Broncos will never get a true franchise QB as long as Elway is in charge.

Do not doubt me when I say this.

OBJ is going to the Browns and The Jets are getting Le'Veon Bell  @1pooh4u

Mayfield is going to have a another target at his disposal, and I'm not sure what a Star RB can do for the Jets because I don't keep up with them 

Edited by molarbear
Fuck! I can Engrish at times

lots of big trades this off season. obj to the browns is gonna be huge. i think that should be enough to propel the browns to wild card status and possible division winners. thats assuming of course that baker mayfield continues to improve or stay even at the level he was playing at the second half of the season. i think both steelers and ravens will most likely remain as 8-8 teams. 

getting bell is always nice but maybe too high of a price? i dont know, they had more pressing needs.

Browns are going to be monsters. Seriously.

Cards are the new Browns

Flacco will not help the Broncos because Elways ego....

Jets..... Yeah..... (Sorry Pooh)

Colts will remain a .500 team in a weak division, so even moderate effort will probably be enough to get a playoff berth.

16 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Browns are going to be monsters. Seriously. 

Cards are the new Browns

Flacco will not help the Broncos because Elways ego....

Jets..... Yeah..... (Sorry Pooh)

Colts will remain a .500 team in a weak division, so even moderate effort will probably be enough to get a playoff berth.

i can kinda agree with most of that except that last one. colts are good in many facets of their games. and the texans werent bad last year either.

• 3 weeks later...

The Jets unveiled their new uniforms last night. It’s very important to focus on uniform optics when you been playing below .500 for the past few years. 

THIS is the change the Jets needed to make them winners

💩

https://www.newyorkjets.com/photos/the-best-photos-of-the-new-jets-uniforms#1bb7ee82-e1c8-4dfb-9321-007c6970e6a6

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 2