UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

Also Eagles need a new defensive coordinator, Jim Schwartz is fucking garbage, all he ever does is rush the front four, never blitzes and plays zone or prevent coverage, I miss Jim Johnson, this guy play calls like he's scared.

The only reason our defense ever looks good is because of our players.

Edited by scope

5 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

4a735e9d-6f84-4678-9363-0347aebaa70e-USATSI_12030883.jpg.4c54134a117249da6e2b37ebcba59369.jpg

I mean..... 

The officials were pretty shotty in that game

Also the Chiefs really stunk it up the first half.. the only enjoyable thing in the game so far is I don't have to listen to Joe Buck anymore

Here's the animated version of the play

Dude went straight up NFL Blitz on his ass without even looking in the direction of the ball

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Hahahahaha 

no

God no

I just hate the Chiefs more than the Pats.  

My hierarchy of hate:

1. Raiders

2. Chiefs

3. Pats

were #1 most hated.

i love how romo was calling the exact plays the pats were gonna go for and all the 3rd down. the refs were bad for both games but the chiefs deserve to lose that game. that offside that negated the interception with under a minute left was the most boneheaded play of the day. once it went to OT it really came down to the flip of the coin. 

4 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

The fuckin new York times made an article about how bad the refs fucked up. It's like known fact now. I'm probably about to leave my fb smack group because those fucking window lickers won't admit we should have won. Inbred fucks. Lol I'm grumpy this morning

Payton even got an apology call from Vinovich. I woulda told him to fuck off with that apology 

what happened in NO is what loses fans and viewers. It’s sickening 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Payton even got an apology call from Vinovich. I woulda told him to fuck off with that apology 

what happened in NO is what loses fans and viewers. It’s sickening 

You make a really good point. I don't think I'll be watching the super bowl. I'm sure I'll get over it by next season but it'll always be in the back of my mind. This must be how Raiders fans felt after the Brady tuck bullshit 

• Like 2

this bad refereeing does make it harder to enjoy watching the game. the other game also had a really bad phantom roughing the passer call that extended the patriots drive. though i mainly blame the chiefs more on that loss, since they couldnt stop the pats on multiple 3rd and longs. and that overtime rule really sucks. there was no way either team was going to stop the other from scoring, the game really came down to a coin flip. i dont blame anyone wanting to skip the super bowl this year. 

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

that shit happened almost 20 years ago but still stings. 

Yeah the Raiders got fucked that game. I swear shit always seems rigged for the patriots. I'm not surprised the afc championship was bullshit too. Wonder who can pay the refs more for the big game 🤣

35 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yeah the Raiders got fucked that game. I swear shit always seems rigged for the patriots. I'm not surprised the afc championship was bullshit too. Wonder who can pay the refs more for the big game 🤣

it does seem like it doesnt it. like yesterday, i want pats fans to tell me about that phantom roughing the passer call was legit. tho to be fair, the chiefs could have been called for p.i on gronk a few plays. still it feels like a lot more calls seem to go in favor of the patriots. and while people can call me a pats hater and they would be right, i hate the chiefs even more. 

i like the rams, even tho they were gifted a spot to the super bowl. i will watch the super bowl in hopes to see both brady and belichick get all depressed and heart broken. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m doin the Birdbox challenge during the super bowl cuz I ain’t watching that shit. 

One team got an assist to be there and seriously, fuck the other team. 

I'd say the commercials make it worth it but in the past 15 years or so they've haven't been nearly as good as they use to be

That being said I heard Maroon 5 is going to do a Spongebob tribute at halftime and sing "Sweet Victory'

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

You make a really good point. I don't think I'll be watching the super bowl. I'm sure I'll get over it by next season but it'll always be in the back of my mind. This must be how Raiders fans felt after the Brady tuck bullshit 

The heartbreaking part is Brees deserves another ring. He’s without a doubt one of the NFLs all time elite QBs.  He’s also getting older. Goff woulda had plenty of more chances 

Go Rams, question mark 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I'd say the commercials make it worth it but in the past 15 years or so they've haven't been nearly as good as they use to be

That being said I heard Maroon 5 is going to do a Spongebob tribute at halftime and sing "Sweet Victory'

I rather have knitting needles shoved through my eardrums than listen to anything Maroon 5 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The heartbreaking part is Brees deserves another ring. He’s without a doubt one of the NFLs all time elite QBs.  He’s also getting older. Goff woulda had plenty of more chances 

Go Rams, question mark 😆

this saints teams for the last two seasons has most certainly been the best version of the team since they last won the super bowl so yeah a shame it had to end in heart break for them two seasons in a row. bress in my eyes has cemented his place in the goat qb conversation but i know many people would knock on him for only having one ring.  

• Like 1

So, apparently the commissioner's office can order the teams to replay the entire game, or just the game from the point of the blown call onward.

It won't happen because the NFL is determined to have an LA fan base (even though it never worked out when the rams were there before).

Bullshit call and the Saints deserve better.

Chiefs just fucked the pooch, you don't give Brady a chance, ever.

• Like 2

Scores are updated.

Due to the utter fail of the NFC Divisional Game, I awarded everyone 5 pts for that game regardless of pick.

The AFC game was scored as usual.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for playing. I hope everyone had fun.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated.

Due to the utter fail of the NFC Divisional Game, I awarded everyone 5 pts for that game regardless of pick.

The AFC game was scored as usual.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for playing. I hope everyone had fun.

It was a lot of fun and thanks for the points lol