UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

from the little i saw he made an excellent mid distance pass to one of his receivers, putting it perfectly on his hands, but it deflected off the recivers hands for an interception. he also scrambled to pick up a few yards. 

Damn that’s too bad. I always thought he wasn’t a bad QB just played for bad teams and real accident prone due to how he plays 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 2:32 AM, empty said:

EMPTY'S UEMB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2018 EDITION

NOW WITH 50% MORE GARBAGE

PLANNING TO HOST THE DRAFT AROUND THE END OF PRESEASON SO ALL THE BOMBSHELL INJURIES CAN BE ACCOUNTED FOR

@ ME IF YOU WANT IN

@empty

I was horrible last year, Lets do that again! 

Im in

Redskins did it to RG3.

It happens all the time, you have real prospects and awful teams draft them. The problem is, football is a team sport, the best QB draft prospect is worthless unless he has a line to protect him and receivers to catch. Otherwise he is going to get Romo'd in no time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

After watching the Browns last night the thing I am most concerned about this year is that they are actually improving, and they wont be the absolute worst in the league.

whos going to be our punchline now?!  

Jets? Bucs?

I have a feeling they won’t be worst. Preseason KO tn for the Jets. They might be the lol team this year but I doubt it. The Jets’ thing to do is to win just enough games so their draft pick isn’t high enough 🤣

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I have a feeling they won’t be worst. Preseason KO tn for the Jets. They might be the lol team this year but I doubt it. The Jets’ thing to do is to win just enough games so their draft pick isn’t high enough 🤣

Yea thats true.

I hear the Bucs are bad, and their QB is a horrible person who is suspended for the first 3 games. 

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, empty said:

EMPTY'S UEMB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2018 EDITION

NOW WITH 50% MORE GARBAGE

PLANNING TO HOST THE DRAFT AROUND THE END OF PRESEASON SO ALL THE BOMBSHELL INJURIES CAN BE ACCOUNTED FOR

@ ME IF YOU WANT IN

@emptyHey, if it's not full, I want in.

30 minutes ago, empty said:

THREE TAKERS SO FAR

BE THERE (THERE there there)

I gave it a shout out in an email blast, so some folks might see there and come (assuming it doesn't go straight into the spam folder) and I can also make a tweeter post for it

you could also make a PSA thread in FFA linking here and I'd float it for ya

• Thanks 1

I'll be setting up the league this afternoon, I think. I've got eight spots. I'm not comfortable adding Zeni, not sure if he's even serious about it or not, but everyone else is going to be in it at the moment.

I'm thinking head to head PPR league, regular old SNEK DRAFT and probably an auction system for the waiver wire. Any suggestions are appreciated.

The Jets and Skins were fighting during practice lol. I totally forgot they got Tyrell Pryor. Bowles was upset that he spoke to the media about his injuries to his foot and ankle. That tells me they wanted to use him as trade bait perhaps. Lol whispers say Darnold is so far the best looking QB in the class. Josh Norman was even saying the dude hasn’t been making many, if any, mistakes. 

My bf is excited about it. I’m more cautious. I seem to have a better memory of Jets history than him 😆

Cowboys defensive line looking STACKED! D-Law, Maliek Collins, Dorance Armstrong, Antwaun Woods (from out of NOWHERE!). Taco's coming along. Randy Gregory I'm not holding my breath on but if he puts it together he'll be disruptive. I'm so fucking excited for the HOTBOYS to dominate inferior offensive lines through the league. Iron sharpens iron. They practice against the best.

Jaylon Smith made HUUUUGE strides from last year, it's like he's a completely different player. Can't wait to see what Vander Esch does with his first training camp under his belt.

Secondary is coming along. Chido and Byron are going to be effective this year. Still not sure about the safeties, the homer in me wishes they would have traded for ET3 but since his contract expires this year it would be best for the Cowboys to wait until FA and make an offer.

This defense is going to surprise people with its improvement.

Edited by empty