UnevenEdge

most underrated pokemon

Phillies

Ice Beam>Aurora Beam. Only other thing Aurora does is lower Attack and that will only get you so far against certain other Pokes.

But with 1.5 stab damage, Cloyster's Aurora Beam deals a near-equivalent amount of damage to Ice Beam's base attack.

So what I like to do is let Cloyster keep Aurora Beam and give Ice Beam to another Pokemon like Gyarados. So that way with the stab damage Aurora gets with Cloyster, and the sheer power of Ice Beam regardless of who has it, I now have two great ice attacks with a total of 30 PP, instead of one crazy ice attack with just 10 PP.

PP is is also a key factor, you know.

Cloyster is great. It has really good stats, and Aurora Beam is a solid attack with stab damage.

I think my only complant is that its slow. I felt the same way about Golem (which I also think is a fairly decent pokemon).  Speed counts, infact I would say Speed might even be one of the most important  stats of the game.  The quick pikamen with good special attacks cause a shit ton of damage in the right spots.

But with 1.5 stab damage, Cloyster's Aurora Beam deals a near-equivalent amount of damage to Ice Beam's base attack.

So what I like to do is let Cloyster keep Aurora Beam and give Ice Beam to another Pokemon like Gyarados. So that way with the stab damage Aurora gets with Cloyster, and the sheer power of Ice Beam regardless of who has it, I now have two great ice attacks with a total of 30 PP, instead of one crazy ice attack with just 10 PP.

PP is NEVER a factor in competitive play unless you are running a tank gimmick....Then you just need toss away moves to allow your protect/healing/counters to work.......You'll never use 10 icebeams or anything else in a competitive match

PP is NEVER a factor in competitive play unless you are running a tank gimmick....Then you just need toss away moves to allow your protect/healing/counters to work.......You'll never use 10 icebeams or anything else in a competitive match

What kind of gross nerds are playing this shit competitively? What a bunch of dweebs.

Get with the cool kids and stick to the campaign like a man.

PP SmePP. Cloyster will more than likely OHKO  (2 tops) the Pokes it needs to with Ice Beam like Dragonite, Dugtrio and Vileplume .