UnevenEdge

most underrated pokemon

Phillies

Paras and Parasect aren't great Pokemon. They aren't even comparable to other Pokemon in their type class.

Now Jolteon... There's an underrated Pokemon. You take a Jolteon to the Elite Four, you have one Pokemon with a type advantage over Lorelei's entire team. If you're playing Yellow and you lose at Oak's lab, Gary will have both a Vaporeon and a Cloyster. Boom, that's two of Gary's Pokemon you have beat. And Jolteon has REALLY high speed and special. So you don't have to replace Thunderbolt with Thunder, because even though Thunderbolt isn't as strong, it's still completely sufficient, and you don't sacrifice the accuracy.

tl;dr: Jolteon should get more love.

Raticate.....With proper speed boosting, and a guaranteed 50% with super fang, it can change the game in matches against tank Pokemon.

There are better options, sure, but no one wants it on their team because it's literally a fucking rat.....Not because it's garbage.

giphy.gif

No, Raticate is shit

Raticate is just fine. I usually keep one on my team right up until the end. Super Fang is extremely useful, Hyper Fang is kind of OP (the accuracy stops it from being too broken), and it's got great speed.

Nothing wrong with a Ratic8, m8.

Raticate is just fine. I usually keep one on my team right up until the end. Super Fang is extremely useful, Hyper Fang is kind of OP (the accuracy stops it from being too broken), and it's got great speed.

You're talking about using one for the campaign designed to let you win no matter what bugrat trash you have on your team.

Buddy's talking about Raticate being viable in competitive battles vs other human people who may up the ante with a lot of shit talking. That's no environment for rat fangs

I kid. I like to not count post-Gen 1 Pokemon because people get annoyed at Gen-1 purists. :P

I know you're fucking around but yeah I understand that. Tbh I'm a fan of older Pokemon. I hate a lot of new ones, but I do like Gardevoir a lot.

Some of my favorites are honestly Gardevoir, Garchomp, Giratina, Dragonite, Gengar, and Milotic.

even if 100% accurate it wouldnt be broken

raticate is only good for guts swords dance frustration

You're talking about using one for the campaign designed to let you win no matter what bugrat trash you have on your team.

Buddy's talking about Raticate being viable in competitive battles vs other human people who may up the ante with a lot of shit talking. That's no environment for rat fangs

rattatatoille is love, ratcake is life

Raticate.....With proper speed boosting, and a guaranteed 50% with super fang, it can change the game in matches against tank Pokemon.

There are better options, sure, but no one wants it on their team because it's literally a fucking rat.....Not because it's garbage.

I have a  Raticate with Hustle and Double Edge and Hyper Fang. It actually does indeed get the job done, especially against low defense Pokemon like Alakazam and Electabuzz.

It's own defense is too low for it to last long, however. Ratty is more a "dish it out, but can't take it" Pokemon.

That cause you people are lazy and just train all the weak pokemon you found roaming around pallet town  (pidgey, ratata, caterpie, etc.)

That cause you people are lazy and just train all the weak pokemon you found roaming around pallet town  (pidgey, ratata, caterpie, etc.)

To be fair, however, Beedrill and Raticate are actually pretty good early game Pokemon.

I mean, where else are you going to find anything that can take Misty's Staryu and Starmie that can learn Hyper Fang and Twinneedle?