UnevenEdge

No Mans Sky NEXT Update has been implemented.

PhilosipherStoned

Players can now build a base anywhere on any planet, and even teleport to friends locations and explore the universe as a group or team. The game elements, and economy have been reworked to be more realistic, as well as the graphics. I had to start from scratch since I had my playstation stolen recently, but I've been having fun exploring the universe with all the changes the update has brought. It seems I've started on a planet full of subterrainean vortex cubes so it shouldn't be hard to get my money back. 

Has anybody checked out the multiplayer options? I don't have PSN right now, and I havent tried out the pc version since I've had the ps4 game forever. No Mans Sky used to be twice as buggy on pc, but I've heard it's came along way as well. With the NEXT update in effect it might be worth checking out.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Well it is  a shame.. I believe I purchased the game on lainch though, and it gave me more than enought o chew on. I hadn't heard any of the hype from Hello Games or the backlash it was recieving  from players at the time though so I went into it open minded. I only bought it because I enjoy space fighters , and piloting games. 

Honestly most of the major issues were corrected not very long after the game launched, but sadly due to that massive failure of a launch it's taken quite some time for them to coax would be players back..