UnevenEdge

Final Evangelion film has a release date...January 23, 2021.

Jman

Honestly, after that third movie, the wait hasn't bothered me. I have no idea how they're going to end the story from there and I'm not that interested in finding out, but will watch it because it's Evangelion and because its the last of the Rebirth movies. I guess this is the anime equivalent of the rationale behind watching Star Wars Episode III and the upcoming IX. I've already come this far so I might as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
8 minutes ago, CAC said:

The excitement is pretty much gone at this point. But I'll still watch.

Yeah the 9 year gap and garbage 3rd film have really taken a lot of air out of my balloon for the final film. Not to mention rebuild 1.0 came out back in 2007 my graduation year from HS. 14 damn years to wrap this all up is waayyy to long. That's almost half my damn life.

2 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah the 9 year gap and garbage 3rd film have really taken a lot of air out of my balloon for the final film. Not to mention rebuild 1.0 came out back in 2007 my graduation year from HS. 14 damn years to wrap this all up is waayyy to long. That's almost half my damn life.

Now your just making us feel old lol.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

But will Asuka keep the eyepatch and super kawaii cat beanie? Lifes most pressing questions will finally be answered.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:05 PM, HardcoreHunter said:

Class of '07 Represent!

Some milestones in my life since the first movie came out - Graduated high school.  Started college.  Movie 2 comes out.  Graduate college.  Get a job.  Buy a house.  Hit 5 years in career.  Movie 3 comes out.  Get married.  Hit 10 years in career.  Movie 4 comes out maybe.

It's absolutely absurd.  I just want this thing to come out already.