UnevenEdge

My Top 5 VGs of all-time 🐻

Zenigundam

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 🚘               2. The Legend of Zelda 🤺                          3. Resident Evil 2 💀                                     4. Super Mario Bros. 3  🍄                           5. Breath of Fire 🔥

9 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 🚘               2. The Legend of Zelda 🤺                          3. Resident Evil 2 💀                                     4. Super Mario Bros. 3  🍄                           5. Breath of Fire 🔥

Which legend of zelda? The first?

On 7/4/2018 at 5:21 PM, Zenigundam said:

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 🚘    Okay. Good.           2. The Legend of Zelda 🤺        Which one? You're not specific here. Unless you mean the first one.                  3. Resident Evil 2 💀           Nope. Silent Hill 2 was better.                          4. Super Mario Bros. 3  🍄Meh.                           5. Breath of Fire 🔥Nope. Find a better one. Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart. Literally anything.

13 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

The Legend of Zelda. 

Which one do you think I mean? Wow.... 🐻

You DO realize how many titles there are in that series, right?

ALL of them begin with "The Legend of Zelda" so, when you say "The Legend of Zelda", it's confusing as Hell, even if you mean the original. We can't glean that you mean the original without clarification. We don't live in your head, so get over the fact we can't see what you are thinking.

33 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

You DO realize how many titles there are in that series, right?

ALL of them begin with "The Legend of Zelda" so, when you say "The Legend of Zelda", it's confusing as Hell, even if you mean the original. We can't glean that you mean the original without clarification. We don't live in your head, so get over the fact we can't see what you are thinking.

The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda. Are you really that dense? 🤠

If I had meant another Zelda title, I would have put "A Link to the Past" or "Link's Awakening", or "Ocarina of Time", but since I simply said "The Legend of Zelda" you should understand that I meant the original Nintendo game... weak ass mothafucka... 💪🏈😏🐃⛹️‍♂️

• Thanks 2