UnevenEdge

If the Adult Swim Message Board was recreated, would you go back?

12 minutes ago, Buddyroe360 said:

I'm convinced when people are concerned about their ancient posts counts, there just in on some indide joke from before I joined becase there is no way people actually find that important.

It would be nice to have my galactic migration theory thread so I could laugh at all astrophysicists. It was not entirely correct as I was ignorant of some aspects of space, but it was incredibly correct about 5 years before any of them even clued in. I just enjoy knowing I was right.

Edit: If I'm lucky, Comrad_numbers I don't remember started that breakthrough. Best I could hope for, I remember discussing perspective with him.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

Absolutely, I need to go back to a playground for mentally handicapped children where you can't even say "s###" without some WACKY CRAZY word filter and have to abide by Turner's draconian TOS where I won't be allowed to have my silly George Costanza avatar because they don't own the rights to Seinfeld.

Oh, and I absolutely must have my posts back because I need to be reminded of the cringy shit I posted back in 2011, along with the fact that I nearly broke 100,000 posts and wasted countless hours on a message board where we talked about which animu bitch we'd fugggg and got inordinately upset about shit some jackoff who hasn't been part of the community since 2008 did once.

And I want to be dumped on and made fun of by Williams Street because I use their website, despite the fact that I haven't watched their television network in nearly a decade. Fuck yeah dude, sign me up.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, empty said:

If they let me moderate and ban anybody for any reason, including no reason at all, I'll probably go back, though.

Dude, you can't just ban people like that. We'll have a mod war and I'll murk you!!! But yeah I'll only ban hot babes who don't reply to my PMs! 🐻

3 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

Sure, but only if it regularly has newer users so that the front page isnt littered with threads about decade-old grudges from several forums ago. I wouldn't want my post count, rank, or anything back either; just a less depressing backdrop will do.

This could work for me as well

If old posts were somehow brought back to peruse nostalgically, absolutely.

Otherwise We would probably just make an account, lurk for a bit, maybe but probably not post something, determine the place has nothing for Us and then check back in five months later to repeat the last couple steps. 

1 minute ago, Kweerie said:

If old posts were somehow brought back to peruse nostalgically, absolutely.

Otherwise We would probably just make an account, lurk for a bit, maybe but probably not post something, determine the place has nothing for Us and then check back in five months later to repeat the last couple steps. 

The past is overrated. I live in the future, except that I won't allow the girls who shunned me and now want me to get over their devious pasts!! 💪🐰😏

#Alphagundam

#This...Is...TheLaw

12 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

The past is overrated. I live in the future, except that I won't allow the girls who shunned me and now want me to get over their devious pasts!! 💪🐰😏

#Alphagundam

#This...Is...TheLaw

I'm sure that a group of people that has not nor will ever exist cares deeply about what you will allow.

Let's be real here.

We will grant that there could be a marginal possibility that a desperate cow may reconsider your pathetic attempts at courtship provided she feels certain there is just no chance with anything else. (Though it's far more likely she'll just kill herself at that point.)

There is no way someone with options decides you are worth their time.

• Like 1