UnevenEdge

AHS: Apocalypse

Mewn

6 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

When Michael attacked the witches, queenie used her power to slit ms. mead's throat, but not everything thrown against her. Wasn't there a scene in Coven where queenie was walking alone at night and a man tried to mug her and when the man shot at her, is own head blew up? why didn't she do that again?

Queenie is capable of using her powers against living things. I think that did happen in Coven, but in Hotel when Ramona attacks Queenie and Queenie uses her powers against her March comes to Ramona's rescue stating that Queenie's powers have no affect on dead things.  Ms. Mead is a mixture of living and dead. I think the flesh surrounding the metal body is alive...so Queenie could attack that part of her but the metal part is dead so Queenie couldn't harm that part. Also, in Hotel, Ramona was able to harm Queenie...when she surprised her. Queenie has to want the voodoo doll powers to work or she ends up being the one harmed. Since Queenie sliced Ms. Mead's throat and Ms. Mead didn't die it is possible that Queenie was so surprised, as well as terrified about what was happening, that she didn't activate her voodoo doll powers and took the full brunt of the bullets.

Yes, John Henry was among the dead...at least I think so.

The last two eps have been sooooo slow.

• Like 2

Okay, so we're all on the same page as to the last two eps losing some spark. -_-

This finale better be a banger. 

And yeah, Michael is sooo dumb, such a shame. 

On a side note: I started the last season of House of Cards and Cody Fern is in that too, he's having quite the year.

• Like 1

This week was only slightly better than last week. I’m hoping Mallory can undo the massacre at the Coven.  They waste time telling boring stories and don’t show how or why Michael killed all the Warlocks, or that Michael completely destroyed the witches souls. 

I think I saw Jessica Lange in the scenes to the finale so that’s promising but I dunno...disappointed with the last 2-3 eps compared to how strong the season started. 

WELP IDK HOW I FELT ABOUT THAT

It was gearing up to be a cute ending. >_>

YAAAS @ Angela Basset's cameo, wish there was more of her.

YAAAAS more Jessica, she was RUTHLESS LMAO "GO BACK TO HELL" gawd xD 

Yay at changing herstory with Mallory....ran over that boi with a car wtf HAHA

BUT WHAT THE FLYING FUCK at the "genetically perfect" couple sowing the seed of evil outta no where???? Like it made sense how Michael came to be! Tate was a ghost that was evil that fucked a human! and the evilness created the antichrist, THAT made sense...but these two "perfect" human beings made this thing? xD LEIK WAT????? 

And it just went full circle, apocalypse still will happen...maybe it'll be better cuz the witches are all there/???? idkkk but wat? WAT? 

Should've just ended it with cuteness and do a little thing to indicate evil is still in the world, not the fucking antichrist being born like that xD 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to feel about the ending either.

For one, Mallory just stays in the past? And remembers everything? The only time they tried this, she came back to the present. Also, since Cordelia died for her, making Mallory the next Supreme and awaking her full powers....did that happen? Are there two Supremes now or what? I need an answer to this damn it! Mallory was the Supreme when she went back in time and if she stays there how does this affect the whole Coven.

What the hell happens in Hotel if Queenie never goes? That was kind of important and changes the ending of Hotel.

As far as the genetically perfect couple...that one I can actually see. If the spawn of Satan needs to be born and rule as some point, and assuming Micheal wasn't the true spawn, just a spawn substitute because of ghost fucking, I can see the true parents of the spawn of Satan being born for the role. Kinda like Mary was born to birth Jesus. Plus the satanists showing up, like the magi, when the spawn was still a child holds more water. It could be why Micheal was such a fuck up and so easily manipulated. He wasn't the true spawn.

• Like 2

The ending wasn’t bad. Better than I expected. It left me wondering, ‘how many times has Mallory done this already?’

we know that Emily and Tim weren’t necessarily  genetically perfect but that they were capable of birthing the next Antichrist for some reason. 

I’m satisfied with the tying up of stories that seemed abandoned and def there’s a setup for a series finale bringing the witches back. 

Loved lange and basset and wish there were more of them. 

My only complaint is they wasted half the episode on stuff we already saw. Ep should have been longer. The title also was lost on me. “Apocalypse Then” a play off “Apocalypse Now” but all I could think about was “no and then!” 😆

• Like 1

Yeah, this finale was kinda meh

Mallory was awesome, of course. To the one who said that Mallory had to stay in the past, maybe its because she returned to a time when her supreme was still living so her powers retrograded to where she couldn't return to the present. And Mallory goes back, kills Michael and joins the academy? What was the circumstances of Mallory joining the first time? It would be different if they inserted a line a couple episodes ago saying that Mallory just appeared in the office out of nowhere, but we received zero backstory for her.

Marie Laveau's return, awesome, but I feel Papa Legba wouldn't be satisfied with just a trade off (her for Dinah) Papa gets his, one way or another.

As for the "genetically perfect" couple, we know that they were chosen by the cooperative because they can produce another antichrist (but how?), I was thinking their purpose was to make a mate for Michael, but then they had a son, ……...so...……...?

The devil worshippers showed up on Tim and Emily's doorstep like satan flashes the antichrist signal in the sky. I never liked them having anton lavey and not really making him a full fledged character, kind of a waste.

And, i'm not up on my theology, but I thought in the book of revelations the devil loses, Michael keeps saying that he's supposed to win.

• Like 2

I don’t get why she didn’t return to the present either. She did when she failed to save Anastasia. 

They also fucked up the timeline by showing Myrtle 3 years prior to the Apocalypse when she was resurrected 2 years prior. I’m convinced that was a continuity error so they would not have  explained  it. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOL so someone was trying to explain to me how the timeline is correct and that if we watch the season out of the order they released it and jump around the eps to make it chronological you would see Myrtle wasn’t alive at the 3 year prior mark. 

The conversation pissed me off and made me hate the season lol

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Bad_Witch said:

That could be possible since the season skipped around so much.

The thing that pissed me off was realizing the witches never returned to Murder House. Sure I'm happy Constance didn't commit suicide, but that means Moira, Tate, and Violet didn't get their happy endings.

Damn it ;_; you're right

and that was my fav ep, gawd.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:33 AM, Bad_Witch said:

That could be possible since the season skipped around so much.

The thing that pissed me off was realizing the witches never returned to Murder House. Sure I'm happy Constance didn't commit suicide, but that means Moira, Tate, and Violet didn't get their happy endings.

This was the saddest realization for me too. ☹️