UnevenEdge

Did you know you can technically log into adult swim?

17 hours ago, DBZ4ever said:

If you go to their streaming stuff, there is a chat. I noticed a few people posting there and I clicked on someone's name. They had a bare bones profile. There was a login option so I thought...why not try logging in. I typed in my username and my old password. Surprisingly it worked. Wasn't expecting the password to still hold but it did.

@katt_goddess pointed this out like a year ago.....just sayin' >.>

13 minutes ago, Derrick Foreal said:

EDIT..In fact, my post in that thread was likely about exactly that.

I'm not sure it matters, because you can say you've been cited in the published scholarly pursuits of others and most of us can't

etched into a journal for eternity. and we can all read what you said for the low, low price of $36.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

I'm not sure it matters, because you can say you've been cited in the published scholarly pursuits of others and most of us can't

etched into a journal for eternity. and we can all read what you said for the low, low price of $36.

It's such horse shit you have to pay for scholarly articles now. I was in grad school for a while and it was really hard finding free articles through the crappy search through my school. If I wanted to get anything good I would have to go to Google Scholar and pay out the ass (which I didn't do, I just stuck with the free crappy search through my school). How are college students supposed to afford this? Isn't grad school fucking expensive enough already?

2 minutes ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

even worse, i can guarantee none of that $36 for a one-day download window actually goes to the authors

Also you don't even know for sure if the article in question is going to contain relevant information for your needs (the abstract is not enough) until you've already paid. $36 dollars down the fucking tubes, now I got to find another one gamble another $36 and hope I can find a relevant article.

26 minutes ago, Mix said:

@katt_goddess pointed this out like a year ago.....just sayin' >.>

Yes. Yes I did.

The old log-ins for the boards still exist in the site. They are now used as keys to unlock posting ability in the streaming chats. Everyone who was part of the old boards will have the same log-in registration because that's the date the beta boards for the chat were started. All that info was just ported over. 

Board links don't even go to a crash page anymore. :|

28 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Yes. Yes I did.

The old log-ins for the boards still exist in the site. They are now used as keys to unlock posting ability in the streaming chats. Everyone who was part of the old boards will have the same log-in registration because that's the date the beta boards for the chat were started. All that info was just ported over. 

Board links don't even go to a crash page anymore. :|

What are you auditioning for Pacific Rim 3? Waaaaayyy too long 🤦‍♀️😐🐻

5 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

no, but I think it'd be a fun thing to do. I dunno what the stream schedule is, but @katt_goddess probably knows the best times to set sail

Fridays is Toonami evening so that would be an anime evening. 

Keeping on eye on the streams in general, if they have early release episodes of a new show that would be a time to float in and link to the [ adult swim ] section of the boards as a place to actually discuss the show in an environment that isn't a crapped up, stuttering chat log. 

Most of the daily streaming programs aren't quite as easily translatable since they are specific in-house stuff that didn't exist [with maybe the exception of FishCenter Live] when the old boards did. The active exception is anything featuring that butt-weasel Tim Hiedecker since that's T&E garbage tie-in that almost reaches as far back as Prospero. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bigdick said:

"Dick Crusher" really fucking confused me, but then I realized that's just the fake name I chose way back then.

Good job, 14 year old me, good job. Protect yo identity.

fdfddffffffff.png

I was going to make a joke, but I don't really want to formulate one that makes me work around14 year old chicks and dongs.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

I was going to make a joke, but I don't really want to formulate one that makes me work around14 year old chicks and dongs.

I was going in another direction with that but I can play along

like haha those silly kids and not knowing how to ride dick properly, right?

up down up down up -- uh oh ! benddddd ~

sex ed will never be the same

• Haha 1