UnevenEdge

I thought my asshole was a valid reply in DF.

8 hours ago, KN said:

I could freely give you the information from the lawyer that sent a discovery request, I could even post the entire text of what they said and who they represent. But I wont, because it will just start drama (and was dumb and meaningless anyways).

Just PM me the text then.

As a PI the discovery would be relevant.

15 hours ago, KN said:

I just thought it was common sense not to post naked pics of people you don't have the rights to post naked pics to and that solidifying that as a rule was not a big deal.

I guess I'm at fault for overestimating certain users' intelligence.

To be fair, since you can't seem to make a post without shitting an insult into it.....Benji KNEW fuggz twat would get him in trouble....He was trolling and knew full well he was touching the stove with that shit.....There is no need to question his intelligence......You keep purposely missing the point of this particular thread.  Which is Sponge's anus....What legal ramification are you facing because of that?

Oops, I asked a question....I sure hope he's in a good mood when he reads this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 12:36 AM, KN said:

I am not allowed to share information about the law enforcement agency requests, only that they exist. I'm not even sure I was allowed to say how many there were.

I could freely give you the information from the lawyer that sent a discovery request, I could even post the entire text of what they said and who they represent. But I wont, because it will just start drama (and was dumb and meaningless anyways).

Quick question: does any of this have anything to do with the time I outed Mike Pence as a member here?

• Haha 1