UnevenEdge

I've yet to see anyone else in public using a nintendo switch

CountFrylock

2 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

When I was riding the bus there was a dude that always had his out. Otherwise, yea, haven't seen anyone walking around with one. I keep mine docked most of the time, too. 

I use my ps4 most of the time at home...if the tv isn't in use and i feel like it then I'll play some docked splatoon 2 but normally i save the switch for handheld ventures

seems a waste to have one and use it like a slightly better wii-u almost exclusively

Edited by CountFrylock

24 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

I use my ps4 most of the time at home...if the tv isn't in use and i feel like it then I'll play some docked splatoon 2 but normally i save the switch for handheld ventures

seems a waste to have one and use it like a slightly better wii-u almost exclusively

We don't have a Wii U and we're waiting on Smash Bros. at this point so it just sits. The Xbox One and PS4 are usually on every night, though; one for me and one for my partner. 

4 hours ago, Ric said:

I never people playing handhelds in public, unless counting phones.

yeah those don't really count more so since they devour the battery of your smartphone drastically in a lot of cases(so many apps are selfish energy hogs)and a lot of them are cheapo cash grabs that demand in-app purchases to be made

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got a switch and we're flying east coast to west coast soon so I thought about bringing it for the flights. Except all we have are Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2, and Splatoon 2 doesn't have local multiplayer and Mario Odyssey's multiplayer (p2 controlling the hat) doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy after more than an hour or two.

I'm still uncomfortable about buying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe because we already paid full price for Mario Kart 8 and its DLC on the Wii U and I feel like the full price switch ports are just big middle fingers to Wii U owners.