UnevenEdge

2018 NFL draft bitchfest

nameraka

Tell us how your team will or does fuck up this pick. 

because you know they will. 

my team (dolphins) will send this years first and second and next years first to indy for pick 6 which they'll use on baker mayfield. 

mayfield turns out to be johnny football 2.0 and is trying to make the cfl in four years. 

• Like 1

The Jets will certainly fuck this up. Mayfield is predicted to go #1 overall. The Jets were really into him but now they’re sweet on Rosen. I say if Sam Darnold is still available they gotta take him over Rosen, but the Giants, although they have bigger needs, would be foolish to pass on Darnold if he’s not picked first. 

Personally, I want Rosen. Mayfield has too much Manziel 2.0 potential. I also want the Jets to take Shaquem Griffin the dude missing a hand. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The Jets will certainly fuck this up. Mayfield is predicted to go #1 overall. The Jets were really into him but now they’re sweet on Rosen. I say if Sam Darnold is still available they gotta take him over Rosen, but the Giants, although they have bigger needs, would be foolish to pass on Darnold if he’s not picked first. 

Personally, I want Rosen. Mayfield has too much Manziel 2.0 potential. I also want the Jets to take Shaquem Griffin the dude missing a hand. 

same take on the qb's. funny, i was hoping the dolphins would take griffin if he's still on the board in the 4th or 5th. he may not last that long though. dude's a beast. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nameraka said:

same take on the qb's. funny, i was hoping the dolphins would take griffin if he's still on the board in the 4th or 5th. he may not last that long though. dude's a beast. 

His lack of a hand doesn’t seem to slow him down at all. I’m really excited to see where Griffin goes 

I really want to be excited about Leighton Vander Esch, because everything I've been reading is good and I'm watching some of his highlights and he's a monster in the middle of the field, but I can't shake this feeling that his ability won't translate to the NFL level.

He's an athletic freak. He's smart. He has a laser focus on the ball. He's huge and destroys ballcarriers with ease. He fills a glaring need in the LB corps and will likely be a day one starter. But, growing up a Cowboys fan in the Jerry Jones era, I will always err on the side of caution.

If the Cowboys somehow manage to trade for Earl Thomas after this, then I will cry tears of joy.

Edited by empty
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Omg Cleveland went with Mayfield it’s on like donkey Kong now 

does the Giants go Darnold or do they trade the number 2 pick for the farm or do they still go Barkley

Nah, he's only been in trouble for one alcohol related incident.  Manziel had like a photo album of troubling pictures and charges before he was even drafted. 

I just wish anyone else had drafted Mayfield because I feel like Cleveland is a place where promising careers die regularly

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, nameraka said:

sure am glad the dolphins past on mason rudolph when he fell to the third round because i'm sure ryan tannehill is going to come back 100% and be the future of the franchise. 

that was sarcasm.

is there a font for sarcasm?

Big XII QB's don't make the transition to the NFL very well.  They excel at up tempo Spread offenses and the NFL isn't really built around that. 

Honestly in the past 10 years or so the most successful has been Sam Bradford and that's only when he's had a solid O-line in front of him and even then he's got the Mr. Glass curse. 

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

Big XII QB's don't make the transition to the NFL very well.  They excel at up tempo Spread offenses and the NFL isn't really built around that. 

Honestly in the past 10 years or so the most successful has been Sam Bradford and that's only when he's had a solid O-line in front of him and even then he's got the Mr. Glass curse. 

i know. i'm just pissed they didn't draft a qb at all. i mean, are we really going into the season with tannehill and osweiler as our top 2 qb's?

they also could have had luke falk in the 5th, but took another db instead. seriously, we have enough young db's. that was just dumb. >:(