UnevenEdge

Ballmastrz 9009

Impressions of the latest episode, #5: This episode makes me REALLY glad Smell-O-Vision hasn't been invented yet. The descriptions of the stink were just insane.

Episode #6 contained a pretty cool swordfight, and an interesting twist because Gaz called her ex crazy, but guess who REALLY turned out to be crazy???

Edited by OwlChemist81

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

I loved the hell out of it. I hope there's another season. Aside from Eric Andre and Tim & Eric's stuff, I don't regularly tune in to AS's original content and this was a winner.

I'd like another season too, but watching the ending of this season, I was wondering where it would go from there? All the loose ends seemed tied up, like it was their intention all along to only have 1 season. That's just purely conjecture though. We'll see.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'd like another season too, but watching the ending of this season, I was wondering where it would go from there? All the loose ends seemed tied up, like it was their intention all along to only have 1 season. That's just purely conjecture though. We'll see.

Yeah. I won't cry if another season doesn't come, but I'll also easily take a second season if they can find a reason to justify it.