UnevenEdge

I keep checking for this week's dinosaur profile for JWE.

SwimModSponges

They seem like they're going with dinosaurs we've seen footage of previously in other trailers, taking that couple-second clip, then giving us a new one. The exceptions of course being chasmosaurus and gallimimus, which had previously been unseen prior to their profiles..

If we go by the formula, the only dinosaurs it could be would be T-Rex, Velociraptor, or Deinonychus.

Now since there was a bit of an uproar about the deinonychus model's goofy headcrest, I doubt they will be displaying that one.

Which leaves T-Rex, velociraptor, or an unknown.

Now, we've seen camarasaurus and apatosaurus in the background in a couple videos, but that's just the background; they were not the main focus of the video as was the case in the aforementioned carnivores.

We should know in about 10 minutes.

I am very excited.

• 3 years later...

So they're making a sequel, and they've released a couple of dinosaur profiles already.

I'm super jazzed because my favorite  dinosaur didn't make it  into the first one, but I went on the forums and was very vocal about how great of a dinosaur it was, and it's pretty much the first one they're advertising this time around.

Because it's fucking dope.

It's the amargasaurus btw.