UnevenEdge

can anyone else play this?

1938 Packard

4 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

but trying to fix packie is mostly a waste of time. if you feel compelled to address him, make sure you do it right. go beyond condescension. straight up savage mockery is the best.

I'm not sure he realizes people are mocking him most of the time anyways.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Seriously though, I can just imaging what those two walking down the hall were thinking, seeing this douche waddle around with his flip phone and a hand written name on a torn piece of paper.

Probably not at all.  They had some work to do.

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

They were looking right at you, dickwad.  I'm sure someone told them not to talk to the special kid, but they were watching you.

Did you really see their faces at all?

Golly, I didn't know my Samsung Galaxy had enough pixels for that. Anyway, most of what you saw there were some feet.

41 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I could post it on your door if I wanted to.

How do I even have access to this area?  Take those people in the hall, for instance.  They won't worry when a fellow employee shows his face there.  Anyone they don't recognize would be questioned.  Or, they would just call security.

3 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

How do I even have access to this area?  Take those people in the hall, for instance.  They won't worry when a fellow employee shows his face there.  Anyone they don't recognize would be questioned.  Or, they would just call security.

If that's even you making the video.  But, to be fair, we see their bemused expressions for like a split second because whoever was taking that video sucked at it.  They may well have called security.

20 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

If that's even you making the video.  But, to be fair, we see their bemused expressions for like a split second because whoever was taking that video sucked at it.  They may well have called security.

I doubt anyone else would carry the Packard card.

• 3 years later...
On 3/20/2018 at 10:51 PM, 1938 Packard said:

Did I say anything about money?  The dark web is a tall order by itself.  Exclusivity... secrecy, way too many hoops for even old Buddy to figure out on his own.

LOL, this is how dumb you'd have to be to say some shit like this in 2021

• Like 1

Lol Packard thought the dark web was hard to find and that photoshop was more than just a media editing program.  Idefk how he’s still alive. Totally thought he woulda fell into some hole that he sees, but denies the existence of anyway by now. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol Packard thought the dark web was hard to find and that photoshop was more than just a media editing program.  Idefk how he’s still alive. Totally thought he woulda fell into some hole that he sees, but denies the existence of anyway by now. 

The word he used was exclusivity.....

Cream of the crop type shit......the elite.

It's totally not some shit kids have been known to get into

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The word he used was exclusivity.....

Cream of the crop type shit......the elite.

It's totally not some shit kids have been known to get into

And it’s totally, definitely not something drug addicts have been using either.  The world’s elite junkies 🙄😆

• Haha 1