UnevenEdge

can anyone else play this?

1938 Packard

Just now, 1938 Packard said:

So, am I a senile, old retard who can't post a standard link or am I a super genius who mastered the dark web?  Choose.

The dark web isn't actually very different or hard to use, but considering you struggle to properly utilize Google I'll have to take "senile, old retard" for 500.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

The dark web isn't actually very different or hard to use, but considering you struggle to properly utilize Google I'll have to take "senile, old retard" for 500.

It's that easy, eh?  It's easy to infiltrate a criminal network?  Go ahead inside, then and bring up some genuine proof that the original, unedited version of my pic was downloaded from there.

22 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

Did I say anything about money?  The dark web is a tall order by itself.  Exclusivity... secrecy, way too many hoops for even old Buddy to figure out on his own.

It's not that hard. It just requires patience.

Lot of funny shit to be found in the dark web. Someone was selling "haunted objects," and said he'd only take bitcoins for them on his page.

1 minute ago, Gyaos said:

It's not that hard. It just requires patience.

Lot of funny shit to be found in the dark web. Someone was selling "haunted objects," and said he'd only take bitcoins for them on his page.

You're telling me you're more sophisticated than several Interpol agents?   Give me some proof that I downloaded the brig pic from there and edited it... then, maybe I'll believe that.

3 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

You're telling me you're more sophisticated than several Interpol agents?   Give me some proof that I downloaded the brig pic from there and edited it... then, maybe I'll believe that.

Honestly, I'm not saying anything about you getting your material from the dark web.

I'm just saying that getting to the dark web is easier than people make it sound.

1 minute ago, Gyaos said:

Honestly, I'm not saying anything about you getting your material from the dark web.

I'm just saying that getting to the dark web is easier than people make it sound.

Is that why Interpol has to keep hundreds of hard core hackers working 24/365 just to catch occasional glimpses of it before the people who run it change all the pathways?

56 minutes ago, Noboru Yamaguchi said:

I love you guys....You drove him nanners without me even being here all night.....You da real MVP

Eh I was playing secret of mama too...just poking when I was exploring

20180319_231730.jpg

This is the real life story of Corrine Johnson told by her through scraps of papers found in Packard's "Torture Dungeon"

DAY 1:   I don't know where I am or why I was brought here, the last things I remember were  being asked for a cigarette by a disheveled old man.  I don't smoke, he asked me, "Did you know cigarette smoke doesn't smell on its own?  You only THINK you smell it!"  When I told him I didn't know that,  everything went black.

DAY 2:  I'm not sure if the disheveled old man from the street is the same man that took me.  I'm frightened and hungry, I want to go home.  I'm not alone in here, there's a young Asian woman in a sailor suit  and a very thin man, his age is unknown, he looks so thin, his eyes so hollow, he can be 13 or 30.   I think they've been here a very long time.  I must find a way out.

DAY 5:  The disheveled old man is the one that took me, he took all of us.  Jerome has been here 6 months and he told me that the Asian woman was here when he got here.  She doesn't speak much English.  She was visiting NYC Comic-Con, that's the most I can gather from her limited English.  Every night she cries, "Please kill me"

DAY 14:  The disheveled old man finally came back.  He talks about ridiculous things and taunts us when we don't know how to respond.  He calls the Asian girl "Aiko", I doubt that's her name.  I miss my home and my cat, no one knows I'm gone and poor Boots won't be fed, he might already be dead.

DAY 15:  Old Man almost killed me.  He shoved a rag that stunk like an ashtray into my mouth.  I panicked, I couldn't breathe, the tears stung my eyes, the crying made it worse, the snot just dripped from my nose, I really thought I was going to die.  Mom, if you ever see this, I love you and I'm sorry.

DAY 21:  Old Man talked at us for hours, rambling about Panera bread and a flimsy turkey sandwich.  I don't know the name of the sandwich, he refuses to say.  He also goes on and on about a Buddy and a Stilgar from an UEMB.  I don't know what he's talking about, only that he's so erratic I might never leave this place.  It smells like pinesol and death in here.

To be continued....probably

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

20180319_231730.jpg

This is the real life story of Corrine Johnson told by her through scraps of papers found in Packard's "Torture Dungeon"

DAY 1:   I don't know where I am or why I was brought here, the last things I remember were  being asked for a cigarette by a disheveled old man.  I don't smoke, he asked me, "Did you now cigarette smoke doesn't smell on its own?  You only THINK you smell it!"  When I told him I didn't know that,  everything went black.

DAY 2:  I'm not sure if the disheveled old man from the street is the same man that took me.  I'm frightened and hungry, I want to go home.  I'm not alone in here, there's a young Asian woman in a sailor suit  and a very thin man, his age is unknown, he looks so thin, his eyes so hollow, he can be 13 or 30.   I think they've been here a very long time.  I must find a way out.

DAY 5:  The disheveled old man is the one that took me, he took all of us.  Jerome has been here 6 months and he told me that the Asian woman was here when he got here.  She doesn't speak much English.  She was visiting NYC Comic-Con, that's the most I can gather from her limited English.  Every night she cries, "Please kill me"

DAY 14:  The disheveled old man finally came back.  He talks about ridiculous things and taunts us when we don't know how to respond.  He calls the Asian girl "Aiko", I doubt that's her name.  I miss my home and my cat, no one knows I'm gone and poor Boots won't be fed, he might already be dead.

DAY 15:  Old Man almost killed me.  He shoved a rag that stunk like an ashtray into my mouth.  I panicked, I couldn't breathe, the tears stung my eyes, the crying made it worse, the snot just dripped from my nose, I really thought I was going to die.  Mom, if you ever see this, I love you and I'm sorry.

DAY 21:  Old Man talked at us for hours, rambling about Panera bread and a flimsy turkey sandwich.  I don't know the name of the sandwich, he refuses to say.  He also goes on and on about a Buddy and a Stilgar from an UEMB.  I don't know what he's talking about, only that he's so erratic I might never leave this place.  It smells like pinesol and death in here.

To be continued....probably

Still won't address the DGE being on the same floor?