UnevenEdge

What are you playing?

BloodHawk1991

Bought Smash Ultimate on Wednesday.  I've been playing it ever since.

I was stuck fighting Bayonetta for awhile but I beat her and unlocked Dr. Mario, Wii FIt Trainer, Lucario,

and Captain Falcon tonight.  It's a fun game.  I'm only playing it solo, but I've had fun with story mode and classic mode.

Edited by blueraven1999

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Kirby's Dream Course, and Maximum Carnage.

On 2/25/2019 at 6:40 PM, Kudasai said:

I just finished beating Wild Guns a short but sweet game

Nice, I need to practice at it more by myself. It's definitely pretty hectic and I feel possibly harder overall with four players.

A Link to the Past on my SNES Classic. I beat the Four Swords in 7th grade, and pretty quickly too, two weeks after release date, but I never played the original because I didn't have a Super Nintendo as a kid and this shit is WAY better than the GBA version. Feels good to get to play this on the big screen. 6 hours in and I forgot how to beat the first boss in the dark world. Gonna murk him once I'm done eating these porkchops

13 hours ago, BloodHawk1991 said:

I've started playing Super Mario All-Stars again, and I'm real bad at the original game.

You didn't seem that bad, although I only got to catch a few mins of your stream.

On 2019年3月10日 at 10:31 AM, Kudasai said:

I just beat Do-Re-Mi Fantasy

That's probably my favorite SFC exclusive  so far. 

3 hours ago, Ric said:

You didn't seem that bad, although I only got to catch a few mins of your stream.

That's probably my favorite SFC exclusive  so far. 

I'm trying out Ghost Sweeper Mikami now. I've never seen the show but the more I play this game the more curious I am about the series

56 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I'm trying out Ghost Sweeper Mikami now. I've never seen the show but the more I play this game the more curious I am about the series

Oh yeah, I played about half way through that and had to stop for something. I might get back to that soon. I think I did see some of the anime years ago. 

I've been playing Bahamut Lagoon lately, which is a Squaresoft RPG that never came out here. Got a few fan translated RPGs on the classic.

• panic pinned this topic