UnevenEdge

Sofia the robot has Saudi Arabian citizenship

jackiemarie90

On 2/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, Kweerie said:

It will be interesting to see what rights her citizenship entails. At least it would be if women in Saudi Arabia had any.

heeeeyyy oooooo But you right though! Well she says she wants to help mankind, just don't how she will do that with citizenship.

By troubling things I guess you mean the "ok, I will destroy all humans." xD

It doesn't seem like this model is very capable of getting around on it's own, and it stated that talking was it's primary function. Some of those facial expressions in the second video look a bit goofy, but that's a pretty awesome robot for sure.

Can you imagine walking down the street and looking over at what you think is another pedestrian, but it's actually one of these robots waving and making goofy faces at you?

creepy as shit/

On 3/2/2018 at 12:46 PM, PhilosipherStoned said:

By troubling things I guess you mean the "ok, I will destroy all humans." xD

It doesn't seem like this model is very capable of getting around on it's own, and it stated that talking was it's primary function. Some of those facial expressions in the second video look a bit goofy, but that's a pretty awesome robot for sure.

Can you imagine walking down the street and looking over at what you think is another pedestrian, but it's actually one of these robots waving and making goofy faces at you?

creepy as shit/

Robot Assassinations is a command away!

I guess pretty interesting customer service applications, but with personality? lol

Oh mah gawd I'd either jump of fear or lose my breath laughing. xD