UnevenEdge

Games you made It to the end on

Derackthehunter

5 hours ago, Clu said:

Remember walking in to the inn and hearing shadows theme in ff3? Man my dick got hard.

Shadow was a great party member, though mostly for Intercepter. So yeah, I loved it when I entered the inn and heard his theme, and to add to that, just from a purely musical standpoint, his theme rules anyway.

53 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Super Mario Bros. Got to 8-4, but never beat it. I don't think I've ever gotten to Bowser either.

One of the SNES Mortal Kombats, I think II. I'm pretty sure I got to the last boss, but never beat him. Shao Kahn, is that his name?

How do you not beat a fighting game.....Just find the AI's spam ticket....They all have one unless you are playing on ridick difficulty

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't understand this. The fight with mother brain isn't hard, and once you get the hyper beam, it's downright too easy. (angle your gun with the R or L button (I forgot which), and rapid fire the hyper beam until dead). The escape from Zebes isn't hard either.

Certain bosses just have my number >:(

On 2/20/2018 at 9:07 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Super Mario Bros. Got to 8-4, but never beat it. I don't think I've ever gotten to Bowser either.

One of the SNES Mortal Kombats, I think II. I'm pretty sure I got to the last boss, but never beat him. Shao Kahn, is that his name?

I never played SMB long enough to get to the end of it.

I dunno how close I got to the end of the first rebooted Tomb Raider, I can only assume I was close because I had saved everyone I was supposed to then one of the idiots I saved decided to run off and get re-captured and I was like ... y'know what ... fuck you. Up until that point it was a good game.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:54 PM, garbagepailcat said:

That goddamn lion king game on sega genesis 

I think the farthest I got was the fiery level as adult simba, I don't know if it was the final level or not.

the game was like bugged or something, because every time you pressed the center of the d-pad, the game would reset to the title screen. and if you remember, there were a TON of climbing sections where you had to jump from left to right to left to right. so i would reset the game virtually at some point literally every time I played, but I couldn't figure out why and it was really frustrating that I'd get to like the timon & pumbaa level and then the game would reset.

I didn't figure it out until I was older and I tried the game for nostalgia's sake. that was the only time I ever played as adult simba because I could never get that far as a kid without the game resetting.

21 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:
  • Battletoads.
  • Fallout 4
  • System Shock 2
  • FarCry 2
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Quest 64
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Just Cause 2
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warefare
  • Battlefield 1
  • Titanfall 2
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Burnout Paradise
  • LA Noire

Damn that's quite the list.

LA Noire was pretty good I recommend trying to finish it.

21 hours ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

I think the farthest I got was the fiery level as adult simba, I don't know if it was the final level or not.

the game was like bugged or something, because every time you pressed the center of the d-pad, the game would reset to the title screen. and if you remember, there were a TON of climbing sections where you had to jump from left to right to left to right. so i would reset the game virtually at some point literally every time I played, but I couldn't figure out why and it was really frustrating that I'd get to like the timon & pumbaa level and then the game would reset.

I didn't figure it out until I was older and I tried the game for nostalgia's sake. that was the only time I ever played as adult simba because I could never get that far as a kid without the game resetting.

That'll ruin any game.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus -- Made it to the end and got fed up with how clunky the shooting could be, along with the difficulty spikes and map layout. I was also constantly frustrated by not being able to climb things that were shorter than my character, like a box.

Gravity Rush 2 -- Didn't really make it to the end; was more like halfway but this one tanked with me due to tedious mission parameters. Being mission failed over flying two inches away from the objective fueled some real hate. Also the side quests were incredibly dull.

There's more but I can't really recall them at the moment. These two are the most recent.

Edit: Final Fantasy XV. I got up to Chapter 6/7 and just couldn't.

Edited by diphenyl oxalate

4 hours ago, Derackthehunter said:

Damn that's quite the list.

LA Noire was pretty good I recommend trying to finish it.

For most of those, I just ran out of time to clear them before a BETTER game came out, then never finished. 

Exceptions being:

The Call of Duty games, Final Fantasy X-2, and Titanfall 2, because they were just fucking bad.

Edited by lupin_bebop