UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:42 AM, SorceressPol said:

I still haven't gotten used to allergies. They started last year, and it's just so fucking annoying how much I sneeze when the pollen count is up. It would be nice if my genetics didn't give me more crappy things.

Try local honey? It would contain the pollens that make you hate life in a delivery system that your body can adjust to. I do that with clover honey and haven't had issues in years.

Ok, back to bitching topic. :D

If medical tests are needed, why the hell do they need to be scheduled so far out and usually at a disadvantage? Seriously, I have things to do too but I can never just schedule something for when it's convenient for me. I have to screw with my schedule weeks in advance for something that will probably take an hour maximum and leave me fighting with the insurance company for months after. And then there will be the eventual results and likely further consultations / tests because I've been down this route before and you can only pull a trigger so many times in Russian Roulette before something 'pops' . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Godsdamnit, Dominos. >:( I placed my food order over an hour and a half ago. The little tracker got all the way to quality check / readying for delivery. And then stalled. And stalled. And stalled. You finally decide to call me to let me know that you aren't delivering anymore tonight. You WAITED until my food was ready before deciding you weren't going to deliver. I know it's snowing out. I can almost see the falling snow over the drift in my damn window. It's been snowing all damn day. If you were going to pull drivers at any point, then you should have had NO DELIVERY listed on the site so I could have either attempted someone else or tried to walk someplace myself. Hell, the world's saddest Applebee's is only a couple of blocks from me and they are probably still open. 

Instead of food for the next couple of days, I've got a can of chicken noodle soup. Thanks for the foodless headache, asshats. 

• Drop suit at cleaners, "I need to be at a wake Monday by 4:00" "ok we'll have it rushed for 4:00"
  • Mom: "family is getting there at 3:00"
  • "Hi, I know you put a rush for 4:00, but I need to be there at 3:00, is there any chance it'll be there before?" "Best we can do is 3:00, maybe ten after"
  • "Hey Dad, I gotta be to the wake at 3:00, can you pick up my suit on your way, and we'll concoct a stupid plan where I get changed at the funeral parlor?" "ok"
  • Rush to funeral home, pull into empty parking lot at 3:01, sister pulls in two minutes later "where is everyone?" my mother and stepfather get there at 3:15, no one else here.
  • Stupid

On 2/15/2019 at 2:05 PM, wacky1980 said:

this motherfucker threatened to tear down MY fence unless i moved it back 6", knowing it was gonna cost me an extra couple thousand to tear out an old footing in order to bury the posts on that new line. and now he has the fucking balls to screw "no parking" signs onto MY fence? 

ask me who's gonna be shopping for new "no parking" signs on monday. 

so someone fix me if i'm reading this situation incorrectly. i just finished leveling and preparing my lot for the rest of the construction, but haven't started the actual construction yet. so i have a nice, open lot that's all fenced off (see fence rant in quote). well, fenced off on 3 sides because the side facing the alley will be a building, so it's still open. now, this motherfucker has started pulling his truck and trailer onto MY lot because it's 20 feet closer to the back entrance of another building of his across the alley. 

can a motherfucker get towed from a private lot, if there's not a "NO PARKING" sign posted on said private lot? because i'm about to find out.

I'm going to open a restaurant called the Bitch Bar & Buffet. We won't serve food, but for the price of a buffet, you can come and bitch at all the workers since apparently that's all people want to do anyways. Everyone's a fucking a chef. Everyone is the god of cooking. More people come to run their mouths rather than stuff it with food, so who gives a shit. I'll probably make bank. 

• Like 2

You're not good at giving advice. I mean, for specific things that you have experience with, you're great. But you have no empathy. You're a cold, heartless bitch. I get that you've had to be that way to survive, and you've had your fair share of struggles, but you have no ability to understand the struggles of others. You should shut the fuck up and not try to help because you just make things worse. Please. I know enough to not care about your shitty, self absorbed advice, but you're fucking with the heads of other people. Just look at your own alcoholic son that you fucked up by constantly putting him down. Please stop.

It's too early for me to be throwing hands with weeaboos because they can't handle that I nitpicked something and want to treat it like I'm on some puritanical crusade against fun. And then there's this douchebag that's like " hurhur , you're creepy because you showed a timestamp of the scene you're complaining about". I showed the time stamp because I'm trying to prove a point, asshole! That's how arguments work: You present an idea to counter another idea with EVIDENCE! It's like the fuckhole waste-of-life trolls on here that are like, "you sure are passionate about proving me wrong, are you gay for me?" There is not enough coffee or water in my system to not want to wish I could punch someone through the computer. Like an email, except when the recipient opens it, they get punched really fucking hard.

Also, I hate how clicking on someone's profile means that they get to track that you visited their profile. I just opened your profile because I'm too lazy to open a new tab through the top + tag.

Yaaayy!  I got to listen to people die last night. Why is it so fucking hard to understand that passing people on a fucking two lane, hilly, curvy highway late at night is a terrible fucking idea? From the sound of that loud ass crash, I didn't even have to look at the news to know at least one person died on impact. And then I heard sirens today too. Just for fuck's sake.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, mthor said:

I hate when people get banned, because then everybody alts up, and I have neither the patience nor the energy to try to figure out or remember who is who all over again.

lol, very true. it's easier if you don't try to differentiate between the various pieces of feces that always manage to float up around these parts. then they all seem equally uninteresting.

3 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

lol, very true. it's easier if you don't try to differentiate between the various pieces of feces that always manage to float up around these parts. then they all seem equally uninteresting.

I resemble this remark. And yes. I am an alt. Because I got banned. Otherwise, I'd be here as myself. 

I'm still mad about that wonderful tapas place that closed a few years ago. Delicious sangria that we just guzzled down pitcher after pitcher, and those perfect fried potatoes. Argh! And all because it was part of a restaurant group run by a married couple who closed them all after their divorce settlement. Couples who run delicious food joints should be required to stay married forever. Why should we suffer too, dammit! Now I'm paranoid about my favorite bbq spot run by a married couple. One of them better not cheat or at least have the decency to make their break up as congenial as possible if it ever happens.

6 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Allergies suck. I can't even walk around the neighborhood now without feeling like there's a bunch of crud in my throat, and it sucks that I have to look for more pills to take on top of all the other ones I currently need. 

I know this feeling all too well 

On 4/20/2019 at 10:25 AM, SorceressPol said:

Allergies suck. I can't even walk around the neighborhood now without feeling like there's a bunch of crud in my throat, and it sucks that I have to look for more pills to take on top of all the other ones I currently need. 

Plants need to stop fucking all over our breathing air. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

so my 4yo has apparently taken a liking to blippi (sp?) on youtube. yeah, blippi. that blippi. how does a person who makes a viral shit video end up with a wildly popular youtube channel for kids?

I remember Harlam Shake poop.