UnevenEdge

What Comics, Webcomics Are you Reading Currently

I read and post a lot here:

I know this isn't really documented much, but four of the biggest hosts for webcomics seem to be DeviantArt , Tumblr,  Comic Fury, Smack Jeeves,  Webtoons , &  Lezhin

If you think you've got what it takes to join us cartooonist / manga-ka in the comics industry, by all means sign onto one or more of these hosts and start uploading. It's Easy!

Also, there's a lot of good comics and ebook/printed webcomics to check out at Amazon and Comixology.

I'm not going to give any specific titles because I don't want you people to be lazy. You should be discovering new titles on your own....There's plenty of places to look

Edited by J.M. Matthews

Comics..well comics I actually enjoy are a little to expensive for me to want to buy and maintain. I'm a fan of the Walking Dead comic, and the Deadpool comics after seeing the live actions though. I didn't know either exsisted until they were adapted either. It is a shame. I looked into and have read both comics online. Deadpool has a wealth of humorous issues. Deadpool Becomes Ironman is a good example.

11 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Comics..well comics I actually enjoy are a little to expensive for me to want to buy and maintain. I'm a fan of the Walking Dead comic, and the Deadpool comics after seeing the live actions though. I didn't know either exsisted until they were adapted either. It is a shame. I looked into and have read both comics online. Deadpool has a wealth of humorous issues. Deadpool Becomes Ironman is a good example.

Yeah, I've seen some of the Deadpool movies. They're actually pretty funny at times.

Um, I was kind of hoping not to mention manga here, please do not post Japanese manga. Any other kind is fine, but not Japanese manga as it's everywhere else.

I'm looking for "Made in America" Cartoon  books!

Korean, and Chinese manga are okay though as I'm essentially trying to highlight all the stuff that gets overlooked by Japanese manga fans to open a few eyes.

Edited by Spindack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell is the funniest thing I've read in ages.  I love everything about it, from the art style and the extraordinary facial expressions to the framing of the images.  The plot twists are brilliant and always catch me by surprise, and fit together like a madman's puzzle box.  And all the pieces that seem like one-off jokes have a way of showing up later on in hilarious ways.  I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about it.

It's absolutely brilliant.  I can't recommend it enough.  Go read it now.