Jump to content
UnevenEdge
mochi

in other news Diskotek licensed a series by Lupin's creator

Recommended Posts

it's a weird ass Ranma 1/2 esque (the protagonist is even NAMED Ranma) Gender Bender Anime called Cinderella Boy where a detective transforms into a woman at midnight, and back into himself the following midnight every night and he and his female half have to work together to solve crimes

 

b5c4ddd013e425f8e2e58e2d5d5a68c615118191

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only just found about this series this year in spite of it being around for thirteen years beforehand. As far as unexpected licenses go, this takes the cake, and I think I'm actually gonna buy it to show my support for Discotek and the balls they have to be this daring.

(Now to wait for the inevitable Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge pickup...)

Edited by PokeNirvash
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I only just found about this series this year in spite of it being around for thirteen years beforehand. As far as unexpected licenses go, this takes the cake, and I think I'm actually gonna buy it to show my support for Discotek and the balls they have to be this daring.

(Now to wait for the inevitable Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge pickup...)

Diskotek is slowly working their way up to full fledged Anime Licensor now

 

they started off licensing existing dubs from companies that went under now they're actually making their own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AnimationFan14 said:

51kUhYpYkNL._SY445_.jpg

I can at least say I quite enjoyed the sequel 

That was a good movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mochi said:

Diskotek is slowly working their way up to full fledged Anime Licensor now

 

they started off licensing existing dubs from companies that went under now they're actually making their own

What is Discotek actually dubbing themselves? Didn't know they started making dubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ric said:

What is Discotek actually dubbing themselves? Didn't know they started making dubs.

they dubbed Lupin Part 4

 

edit: and if I recall they hired Teamfourstar on as actors for the dub of the movie "Hells"

Edited by mochi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mochi said:

they dubbed Lupin Part 4

I thought it was Funimation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, it took me over a year, but I finally purchased this as promised.

This one's for you, Monkey Punch-sensei.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh. Never heard of it. But if it's Monkey Punch, I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...