UnevenEdge

Which laptop PC works better: Chromebook or Windows 10??

J.M. Matthews

I'll be buying one or the other. Please inform my buying decision. And don't post shit like "Neither". I'm buying one or the other.

Which one stores terabytes easier?

Which one is a safer internet browser?

Which one stores more memory?

Which one is a better OS?

Place your  bets now.

Edited by Spindack

i've had a chromebook for over 5 years, and it's holding up pretty well. it only has 2gb of ram and 16gb of local storage, but it's still pulling in the current version of chromeOS and it's virtually immune to viruses and malware. i also have it set up to boot a linux environment called xfce, in case i want to do something that chromebooks can't do on their own (which is becoming fewer things over time due to the increase of SaaS environments). it's great, but it's not for things like gaming, graphic design, or storage-dependent things like downloading movies or having offline access to your personal media. you can do office stuff in google's drive environment (apps similar to excel, word, etc), and it's all cloud-based so you can move from device to device and have them all sync'ed up seamlessly. i usually use the chromebook when i'm casually browsing the web anywhere except my home office, or if i need to do some quick data entry stuff at my business.

i also have a win10 laptop that i use for heavy lifting. i do my graphic design / print shop stuff, some light gaming, android studio stuff, my "dj" music library, and a few other things on the windows laptop. it's what i normally use while in my home office. i also take it to the bank and use it for remote desktop work.

a windows computer is always gonna be more useful because it can do a LOT more. but 90% of the time you're using a computer, a chromebook can handle it (unless you're a heavy gamer or you edit media a lot).

I spent PART of that $100 (like $12) on a Chinese callgirl website. Of course, me being my naive self assumed it wasn't ONLY about sex and was just another Chinese profile dating site. Wrong, it was a call girl site. Not that I knew that's what it was. I live in Florida. Yes, sometimes even I'm single and desperate. They were sexy and all, but I got like 70 responses from diffferent super attractive Chinese women in China. They're like "When can I see you". I'm like, "Never baby, I live in Casselberry. But you can call me anytime babe."

They never called. Afte the iniital pick up line, they don't say much else. 

I promptly canceled my subscription after I knew what I was accidentally getting myself into. I don't sleep with prostitutes. Not even online. 

Edited by Spindack

On 12/3/2017 at 4:06 PM, Spindack said:

I spent PART of that $100 (like $12) on a Chinese callgirl website. Of course, me being my naive self assumed it wasn't ONLY about sex and was just another Chinese profile dating site. Wrong, it was a call girl site. Not that I knew that's what it was. I live in Florida. Yes, sometimes even I'm single and desperate. They were sexy and all, but I got like 70 responses from diffferent super attractive Chinese women in China. They're like "When can I see you". I'm like, "Never baby, I live in Casselberry. But you can call me anytime babe."

They never called. Afte the iniital pick up line, they don't say much else. 

I promptly canceled my subscription after I knew what I was accidentally getting myself into. I don't sleep with prostitutes. Not even online. 

they may not be sleeping with you, but your debit card info is in bed with them now. freeze that shit pronto.

• 2 weeks later...

No, there's isn't anything wrong with them, but I don't believe in using prostitution. It feels, dirty to me. Women talk about how sexy I am without me having to break their arm or give them $500. And the likelihood of getting an STD from a tute is a thousand times more likely. At least free white girls are clean and not greedy most of the time. I'm sticking with the friends with benefits. Well, potential benefits anyway. One yes, the rest no. Most of my so-called "girls who are friends" (who you think your foolin, honey?) are still sexy looking with wiggle, though.

Edited by Spindack