UnevenEdge

What Horror Movie/Show Are You Watching Right Now?

DragonSinger

Cube. I figured it was on Netflix since I suddenly saw more people talking about it on Twitter.

I watched the first two this week and am halfway through the third one, going to finish tonight. I like how the scariest thing about the first two are just being in a stressful environment with a really shitty guy.

I watched the first two this week and am halfway through the third one, going to finish tonight. I like how the scariest thing about the first two are just being in a stressful environment with a really shitty guy.

Having to do Math and being stuck with an asshole in a situation with deadly traps would make everything so much shittier.

28 Weeks Later is a terrible, terrible movie.

I was going to say something earlier but thought maybe you just liked that terrible movie for some reason.

Up next is Shadow of the Vampire.

Also apparently there are two similar sounding vampire movies both called Fright Night available to me, one from the 80s and what looks like a recent remake. Might watch one.

Is the remake worth watching after seeing the first one?

It's interesting to compare the two movies after watching them back to back and seeing the different styles, but I've never been tempted to watch the remake more than once. The first Fright Night is definitely better especially with Chris Sarandon playing a baddie and the special effects back then being more fun.

I was going to say something earlier but thought maybe you just liked that terrible movie for some reason.

Up next is Shadow of the Vampire.

Also apparently there are two similar sounding vampire movies both called Fright Night available to me, one from the 80s and what looks like a recent remake. Might watch one.

I went into 28 Weeks Later with low expectations because I knew that it was an American sequel, but that movie did absolutely nothing right. It couldn't even be shitty in an entertaining way.

I'm bored and since I finally finished Being Human (UK Version) and the usual peeps I talk to aren't around, it's time to start watching these movies.  :pumpkin:

Now watching: Cube.

Lawl, ofc Kazan is the only one to make it out.

Fuck you Quentin!

Also lolz cuz the actor that plays Quentin is in Haven and Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Alright, that was decent.

On to the next movie!

I guess I'll do the other Stephen King movie Netflix recently added.

Now watching: 1922

Lawl, ofc Kazan is the only one to make it out.

Fuck you Quentin!

Also lolz cuz the actor that plays Quentin is in Haven and Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Alright, that was decent.

On to the next movie!

I guess I'll do the other Stephen King movie Netflix recently added.

Now watching: 1922

1922 was decent, too.

beware of the rats.

also RIP Jersey cows. ;_;

Now watching: Cube 2: Hypercube

since Netflix as the rest of this franchise on here.  :D

Also apparently in 2015 they said they were going to make a remake of the original and call it Cubed, pfft, lame.

Well that was a fun short, the music made it seem so happy.

Yet the weird imaginary was there and the ending was great.  :D

OH! Another fun, I guess, "horror" oldie/silent type movie that I enjoyed was Haxan.

Anyway, back to Hypercube >_>

Watched Haxan last year, it had some pretty good fx especially for the 20s. Some of the segments were too drawn out.

Yeah, I agree  >:D

The first time I watched it I was drunko.

Then I watched it again sober, and def could've cut it down.

Tonight I'll be watching The Empire of Corpses

Lily Cat

How were they, any good?

I will watch Event Horizon tonight. Gonna go animated for the weekend, Perfect Blue and Great Pumpkin definitely but not sure what else.