UnevenEdge

Welcome to boardz

Admin

• 1 month later...

1st post here.

Yes this is Elfie from the old boards.  I decided to post here considering the section says Introductions are here but I do not see a main Introductions thread.  If there is one, please link to it. 

Took you long enough.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

I just found out this place existed after getting nostalgic for the boards and randomly coming across it while searching about what happened to them. It's nice to see so many familiar faces again.

Welcome home!

Were we easy to find or did it take a while falling through that rabbit hole before you came across UEMB?

14 minutes ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

Welcome home!

Were we easy to find or did it take a while falling through that rabbit hole before you came across UEMB?

Sorta. I found out on an old thread in the ASMB group on MAL that mentioned Luuv had started up a new place and then ended up with an old link from an old reddit post and then stumbled across this link in CAC's MAL profile. :D

It's tricky trying to plant those seeds for people to find us again. But for what little is out there, we're still seeing some vintage people stumble back in. (Maybe it's just the smarter ones and that's why westpark hasn't found us yet.)

Anywho, I'd give you the tour but I trust you can find everything. Anime/Toonami up top, Noise folders down below, and various topical folders in between.

Also, our new software works pretty great on mobile, so if you're a phone person rather than a desk person you should give that a try.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

It's tricky trying to plant those seeds for people to find us again. But for what little is out there, we're still seeing some vintage people stumble back in. (Maybe it's just the smarter ones and that's why westpark hasn't found us yet.)

Anywho, I'd give you the tour but I trust you can find everything. Anime/Toonami up top, Noise folders down below, and various topical folders in between.

Also, our new software works pretty great on mobile, so if you're a phone person rather than a desk person you should give that a try.

What about my Commodore 64?

1 hour ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

The way I found out about this place at all is mainly because of mochi. He told me about the address!

I'm so happy that the old ASMB lives on in this form!  I thought all of the friends I had over there were lost forever when they made the switch.  Every time I looked for usernames I remembered to try and find people I used to know, I got nowhere.  Until today.

I may be late to the party, but I am very happy that I found it, and that I have a chance to rejoin the community.  My name on the old boards was also chatmanmat.  I stuck mostly on the InuYasha board, but ventured elsewhere as well.  Thank you, administrators, for creating this board and letting the community live on!

Edited by chatmanmat
corrected spelling
  • Like 5

57 minutes ago, chatmanmat said:

I'm so happy that the old ASMB lives on in this form!  I thought all of the friends I had over there were lost forever when they made the switch.  Every time I looked for usernames I remembered to try and find people I used to know, I got nowhere.  Until today.

I may be late to the party, but I am very happy that I found it, and that I have a chance to rejoin the community.  My name on the old boards was also chatmanmat.  I stuck mostly on the InuYasha board, but ventured elsewhere as well.  Thank you, administrators, for creating this board and letting the community live on!

I tried to stay away from the bad areas of the forums, but then those members started invading every area.  I left twice.

Welcome!

• 3 months later...

:) Hello everyone, I guess I'm the last [as]-er in until someone else shows up.

Cidkitty linked me up, but I just now registered. Hope everyone is well and happy.

Umm.... kinda curious, how do I place my picture? Tried, but it didn't work.

Edited by Kevmeister

1 hour ago, Kevmeister said:

Umm.... kinda curious, how do I place my picture? Tried, but it didn't work.

Hi, welcome back!

If on desktop, click on your name on the top right, go to 'profile' then on the left next to the image of the big K in the green circle there should be a button to edit your photo.

• 4 weeks later...

Heyyyyyyy, blurry people I kinda remember with my broken memory... I went by MrPlanetUrectum on ASMB for a lil bit. I'm now going by my younger XBL Gamertag, Yumudas Beegbut. My nephew kinda took over older XBL account, Yusgoda Beegbut, which is about as old as my good ol' ASMB account, which maybe a few peeps will recall... prolly neither fondly nor nauseatingly.

I'm gonna be asleep or in sickbed mode most of the time & a little outta it & distracted for most of what remains, but that'll be good 'nuf. I'll get around to things eventually. Maybe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey all, I’ve actually known about this place for a while but I haven’t bothered to post here until just now.  I think the last time I regularly posted on the old ASMB was probably in 2009 or 2010.  Maybe this welcome thread isn’t especially active, but hi anyway.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CombatC said:

Hey all, I’ve actually known about this place for a while but I haven’t bothered to post here until just now.  I think the last time I regularly posted on the old ASMB was probably in 2009 or 2010.  Maybe this welcome thread isn’t especially active, but hi anyway.

welcome back

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...