UnevenEdge

The NBA Thread

Hidden

• 2 weeks later...

you guys beat us good.

our team is kinda sucking right now, and i cant put my finger on what is going on.

overpaid bench players? lack of effort? did we over perform last year and we made no real upgrade over the roster?

at least lillard is on point.

StarPanda[/member] did they? i need to get league pass again like in the old days...i wanna see more of these games.

More sad Grizzlies updates to come.

Sad Grizzlies update! They just lost to Miami. ZBo is out indefinitely after his mother died on Thanksgiving. And for some reason a rookie started over Conley, who is still the only person on the team who can make 3's.

Shooting for that sad 7th seed.

Sad Grizzlies update

Mike Conley is injured and will be out for well over a month. Parsons still injured. ZBo still out. No active player knows how to shoot a three. Conley's primary backup is a rookie who has played terribly. Saw a rumor that the team is considering adding Norris Cole to fill in. After the shit show that followed last season after resorting to Mario Chalmers, idek what to say about shooting for Mario Chambers's former backup who is currently out of the league.

Definitely more sad Memphis updates to come.

knicks need to be wayy stronger on defense.

this squandering ten/seventeen point lead shit is craziness. and these turnovers, man...damn. got a whole team of dwight howards over here.

but they won those last two games. so theres that.

also lol@ the warriors losing to the 3point shooting squad, aka the rockets, at home.

scope85[/member] o'quinn truly has been slaying. he did well tonight despite the cosequences of the game.

NaBraniel[/member] i hope everyone beats the gsw.

knicks put up a valiant effort v the suns.

and why is it so funny when melo commits bad fouls?

like that shit he pulled tonight when he contested a 3 at the buzzer haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

scope85[/member] o'quinn truly has been slaying. he did well tonight despite the cosequences of the game.

NaBraniel[/member] i hope everyone beats the gsw.

knicks put up a valiant effort v the suns.

and why is it so funny when melo commits bad fouls?

like that shit he pulled tonight when he contested a 3 at the buzzer haaaaaaaaaaaaa.

They should've won that game against the Suns, for some reason Hornacek decided to play Ron Baker big minutes in the 4th when the guy had barely played all season and Baker made a few bad decisions in waning minutes.....kinda felt bad for the guy.

This thread is now NBA Thread (but mostly Knicks)

Good fourth quarter last night, it's obvious they need Rose healthy, Jennings isn't ready to start and the bench is too thin without him, having the speed to drive the lane in the fourth and spread the floor is something I haven't seen out of the Knicks in a long time.

Grizzlies beat the Rockets I'm happy. James Harden with 9 turnovers and only 3 free throw attempts, that has to be a season low. Hope Memphis matches up with either them or Clippers in the playoffs.

Probably won't be able to catch any Christmas games aside from whatever ones they replay after midnight (so a probably edited for time Cavs vs Warriors and, knowing ESPN, whoever the Lakers are playing)

• 2 weeks later...

Memphis beating Golden State AGAIN is game of the year imo and not just cause we're less than a week into it. This game had it all.

24 point comeback

Durant slipping and falling again during another critical late possession

Draymond Green fouling out

Z Bo of all people dominating 4th quarter and OT

Based Tony Allen playing 49 minutes

Troy Daniels doing his job as the only Memphis player who can hit a 3 not named Mike Conley

Chandler fuckin Parsons still on a tight minutes restriction thank God, keep his soft ass on a minutes restriction until after the playoffs please

They can fucking do it this year