UnevenEdge

NES Classic Edition

Admin

I was never able to beat Super Mario Bros.  :( When I get to 8-4 I run out of time before I find the right path. And I have a really hard time beating 8-3 because of the hammer bros., so I get virtually no practice on 8-4.

I suck.  :(

I'm worse.  I never made it past World 7.

I got stuck in that stupid pipe area.  Still can't beat it in NES remix. 

But I've always been bad at video games.

I'm worse.  I never made it past World 7.

I got stuck in that stupid pipe area.  Still can't beat it in NES remix. 

But I've always been bad at video games.

I'm thinking you may be thinking about Super Mario Bros. 3. That's where the entirety of World 7 was based on pipes. I was talking about the original Super Mario Bros.

• 1 month later...

all you guys suck.

im able to beat the game in one toilet sitting.

as for the nes mini? if i already didnt have an rgb modded nes and about half those games i would be interested.

still pretty cool for what it is.

this. i'm sure i'm not as fast as i used to be, but 14 year old me could school all you.

and won't be buying a mini. my nes from childhood still works fine.

Glad I got one earlier in the week even though I risked hypothermia to get it.

I'm currently working through Castlevania (did play it in my middle school years on an NES passed down from one of my aunts along with most of these games) and Final Fantasy. I'm a big time Final Fantasy fan, but I have never played the original NES version. Comparatively, Origins and Dawn of Souls were much harder. Other than the annoyance of getting enough gold to buy things and not knowing what spells do what and who can equip which weapons and armor, this game is pretty easy. If I were around in the 80s, I think I would have found it difficult because I wouldn't have any RPG experience lol.

Anyway, solid 9/10 for this system so far. I'm not even playing my PS4 these days because I'm busy with the NES: CE haha.