• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blueraven1999

• Seight

• blueraven1979

• Kudasai

16 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

If you like watching people play old school adventure games you should also check out this channel https://www.twitch.tv/hipolitopichardo

That dude has set out to beat all the old school adventure games mostly blind (on occasion he will allow the chat to give him a hint but not a direct answer to the problem)

Also watching the newest ERB

41 minutes ago, molarbear said:

If you like watching people play old school adventure games you should also check out this channel https://www.twitch.tv/hipolitopichardo

That dude has set out to beat all the old school adventure games mostly blind (on occasion he will allow the chat to give him a hint but not a direct answer to the problem)

Also watching the newest ERB

I'm not really into streams that much (even with my favorite YouTuber I'll only watch 15 minutes or so at a time), but thanks for the recommendation.

I'm not a big fan of old school adventure games but I'm a fan of PushingUpRoses.  A lot of her videos are of old adventure games so I was watching those.

The only old adventure game that I like is Torin's Passage and I haven't seen anyone play it on YouTube and I doubt anyone would on Twitch.

Edited by blueraven1999