UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Watching the Survivor Finale on CBS.

This show is getting so old.  I was just a 20 year old kid when the show started.

Spoiler Edit:  I can't believe there's still hidden immunity idols this late in the game.  That's ridiculous.

They're rewarding Ben for playing a bad social game.  I've been watching since season 7 and I can tell you that's not good tv.

I bet Mike or Chrissy will get voted out instead.  Hopefully Mike.  I want Chrissy to win this.  She's so cool.

Second edit:  That's just wrong.  He would have been voted out long ago without the stupid hidden immunity idols.

The fact that he found four is incredibly dumb.  There shouldn't be that many idols.  Chrissy should have won.  She was robbed.

Edited by blueraven1999

Disjointed, I think I like it, some of it is stupid but my fav parts are most definitely Dank & Dabby as well as the parts that get into the fucked up shit that goes on inside the head of Carter.

I was laughing to tears at Dank and Dabby, like if I totally hated the show I'd watch just for themxD