UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Riverdale season 2 unfortunately

the writers promised more Kevin and they lied, also they're killing off main cast members now so Kevin will probably die by the end of season 2

Your spoiler led me to believe an actual main character died and I was excited. It just ended up being Grundy, who hasn't been around for over half a season, and Moose, who was so minor I didn't actually know who he was without looking it up.

I'm disappointed. :(

Your spoiler led me to believe an actual main character died and I was excited. It just ended up being Grundy, who hasn't been around for over half a season, and Moose, who was so minor I didn't actually know who he was without looking it up.

I'm disappointed. :(

tonight's ep was....actually good

long story short Betty finds out Kevin has been hooking up with guys in the woods and makes a judgemental comment about it (which could be seen as Homohobic)

namely she tells him "just use grindr like every other gay guy on the planet, mind you Kevin is a 16 year old,

for the rest of the episode she keeps doubling down on her nasty grindr comment until Kevin finally ends their friendship pointing out that her judging his sex life is hypocritical for various factors, the ep ends with kevin almost being killed by a guy he met on grindr (and who was it who told him to use grindr) so he and Betty are no longer friends

ActionToonTV  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/UgXMvPfW4YE

http://www.toonamiaftermath.com

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/toonami

http://original.livestream.com/blocks_archive (toonduderedux, of YouTube channel fame)

Myyyyyyy Channel. And a few others of course. Can't win a battle alone, people. So I choose you, Streaming Pikachu!

Not spamming. I just like this stuff. Sheesh.

tonight's ep was....actually good

long story short Betty finds out Kevin has been hooking up with guys in the woods and makes a judgemental comment about it (which could be seen as Homohobic)

namely she tells him "just use grindr like every other gay guy on the planet, mind you Kevin is a 16 year old,

for the rest of the episode she keeps doubling down on her nasty grindr comment until Kevin finally ends their friendship pointing out that her judging his sex life is hypocritical for various factors, the ep ends with kevin almost being killed by a guy he met on grindr (and who was it who told him to use grindr) so he and Betty are no longer friends

I dunno, the Grindr comment seemed more of her poor attempt at suggesting a safer means to getting hookups. But I mean, he'd still be getting hookups with strangers who could just as easily be the killer, so still a dumb suggestion. The whole thing with Kevin being like "I know it's dangerous but I can't help it" was weirdly handled. Not really sure how I felt about the storyline, not that it matters since it pretty much got forgotten the next episode, since I thought Betty's intention was innocuous and nor really judgmental, and Kevin's reaction made it more about his sexuality than it was?

All that aside,

this gang war thing is pretty hilarious. I wish they didn't toss the gun because crazy Archie was amazing for the cringe.

Riverdale and SORT OF Dynasty cause I was too lazy to turn away

apparently Heather Locklear's character was rewritten as a gay man in the reboot

nothing particularly worthy of note happened in Riverdale, other than Kevin and Cheryl doing Cocaine together

It's nice to see I'm not the only one watching the first season.

I always wanted to watch it and when the second season came out I was like I better get to it before I fall too far behind

That's the reason I never watched House of Cards, lol and now I can't watch it.

I always wanted to watch it and when the second season came out I was like I better get to it before I fall too far behind

That's the reason I never watched House of Cards, lol and now I can't watch it.

That's too bad about House of Cards.  Maybe you could find it on dvd or blu-ray.

I decided to watch Stranger Things  since I watched SuperCarlinBrothers video about the show and my favorite YouTubers were watching it.

That's too bad about House of Cards.  Maybe you could find it on dvd or blu-ray.

I decided to watch Stranger Things  since I watched SuperCarlinBrothers video about the show and my favorite YouTubers were watching it.

House of Cards, I believe, is still on Netflix, but my issues are twofold

One, it's just too many seasons to watch and

Two, fuck Kevin SPacey forever now

I think we will have a 1 or 2 year skip when things start getting weird again I don't think they want the cast older at least not yet

Yeaah, that was what I was thinking/hoping.

'cuz if they have a new season next year I feel like it's just going to be redundant, unless they really want to focus on 11 and others like her.

Like, I could so see an 11 side series.  :D

Anyway, yes the music is always great in it, 80s<3

if you have Spotify this was nifty: https://www.spotify-strangerthings.com/

I got 11, ofc.

House of Cards, I believe, is still on Netflix, but my issues are twofold

One, it's just too many seasons to watch and

Two, fuck Kevin SPacey forever now

Such a shame because Robin Wright is bae in that >_<

I only kept watching it for her ;_;

They should do a final season and just start it off as "Frank is dead" and move on >_>

I NEED MAH CLAIRE.