UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

13 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor tonight.

I still think having three tribes is stupid.  Two tribes would be better.

Spoiler

It still kind of is two, since Lesu is basically Manu minus Wendy. As long as Lesu keeps losing anyway, the other two may might as well be back together as Kama again. Seriously, the odds the of tribes splitting that way is just insane. Speaking of insane, Wendy trying to be like Tai and failling made me laugh. I hope those chickens are fast, cuz they don't seem very smart coming back where the people who want to eat them are.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Hide contents

It still kind of is two, since Lesu is basically Manu minus Wendy. As long as Lesu keeps losing anyway, the other two may might as well be back together as Kama again. Seriously, the odds the of tribes splitting that way is just insane. Speaking of insane, Wendy trying to be like Tai and failling made me laugh. I hope those chickens are fast, cuz they don't seem very smart coming back where the people who want to eat them are.

I'd still count it as three but it probably won't last long anyway.  I bet in another two weeks after Lesu loses two more times,

the tribes go back to two instead of three.  The stupid twists never last very long.  I have a feeling something similar to Season 7 is going to happen

with the survivors who were already voted out. 

Watched two hours of Survivor tonight. 

Poor Aubrey.  I feel bad for her and the guy with the glasses.  I don't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I actually like the twist for once.  Although I still think having three tribes is stupid and two would have been better.

Since Survivor loves bad ideas, I bet the stupid fire challenge will be back again in the end.  I miss having final five.  Final six is so dumb.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched two hours of Survivor tonight. 

Poor Aubrey.  I feel bad for her and the guy with the glasses.  I don't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I actually like the twist for once.  Although I still think having three tribes is stupid and two would have been better.

Since Survivor loves bad ideas, I bet the stupid fire challenge will be back again in the end.  I miss having final five.  Final six is so dumb.

Spoiler

I'd like to feel bad for her, but as a vet, she really should have seen that blindside coming and known that whenever people are being that nice to you and trying to make you feel all comfortable and relaxed, that something is up. That and also Wendy is just way too easy a target to go after at this point in the game. Granted, she got voted out in the followiing double tribe tribal council, which was a real jaw-dropping twist I have to say, but that's only because as the easy target she was probably the only person to target there that could have kept them from going to rocks. The real shock to me though was that somehow... the chickens still live! What's up with that, seriously? One of them was even trying to hog Aubrey's camera time. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

I'd like to feel bad for her, but as a vet, she really should have seen that blindside coming and known that whenever people are being that nice to you and trying to make you feel all comfortable and relaxed, that something is up. That and also Wendy is just way too easy a target to go after at this point in the game. Granted, she got voted out in the followiing double tribe tribal council, which was a real jaw-dropping twist I have to say, but that's only because as the easy target she was probably the only person to target there that could have kept them from going to rocks. The real shock to me though was that somehow... the chickens still live! What's up with that, seriously? One of them was even trying to hog Aubrey's camera time. LOL

Now that Wendy was voted out, I bet they'll catch the chickens soon.  If not, the rest of the season should be funny if the chickens keep popping up now and then.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

I'm so glad Rick won his way back into the game.  Kelley Wentworth is absolutely evil.  I've never liked her but now

I hate her guts.  She has no class to want to get rid of Rick as soon as he's back in the game.  I'm worried for Dave now. 

I hope they do the smart thing and vote out Kelley or her little sidekick soon.  I didn't notice Julie before today but now I like her a lot.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 8:15 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

Yeah, not just mean, but pretty dumb idea for Kelley to suggest something like that, too. She's not really in any kind of control, so it just makes her look super desparate and Rick more sympathetic to the former Kama members. Anyway, loved that they let the Extinction group go back. I had a feeling they would, and that Keith would probably throw in the towel. I was shocked that Wendy joined him though, especially after she said she felt kind of bad she hadn't been there as long as the rest of them and also nearly won her way back in. Well, at least she left her mark on the game... that of course being the mark of the chicken footprints running all over the island. "Round one goes to the chickens." LOL Let the record show I predict the chickens will win by third round TKO.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor earlier tonight.

I don't like how this is going.  I'm starting to worry that the jerks (Wentworth, her lackey, and Bulldog) are going to make it to the end.

I hope I'm wrong.  I really want Kelley and her lackey to go as soon as possible.

Spoiler

Wardog's strategizing surprisingly paid off for once though in getting Julia to make a move and throw everything up in the air. Judging from the preview anyway, looks like some craziness is gonna ensue as a result at tribal next time, which I suspect means either we're going to see a bunch of idols and advantages played all at once (I don't think we've seen anyway come into play so far if I'm not mistaken), or that the chickens will waltz in and make a nest there right in front of everyone.

That was an interesting tribal council.  I loved Julie this episode.

She's so cool.  I'm glad she's working with Rick and David now.  Rick was also awesome as always.

It's too bad Wentworth and her lackey didn't play their idols.  I wish Rick and David still had theirs but at least they're still in the game.

Also I decided this week if everyone I like gets voted out, I'm on team chickens.

• Haha 1

I'll miss David, but I'm so glad Kelly was voted out.  I've never liked her and absolutely hated her this season.

So glad the witch is gone.  I'm worried for Rick for next week.  Have a bad feeling that he'll be voted out next. 

I'm really running out of people to cheer for.  I still like Julie but don't respect her gameplay. 

Victoria is cool but I don't think she has a chance of winning.  Not sure what to think about Ron.  I think Wardog will win if he makes it

to the end.  I still don't like him, but I give him huge props for getting rid of Wentworth.  Now if just the lackey could get voted off, I'd be

really happy.  I like Aurora but I'd rather have her voted out next week instead of Rick but he's probably a goner unless he wins immunity.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Spoiler

No chickens this week. :( But everyone was sure acting like chickens during last week's tribal. I knew Wardog was sneaky, but I never imagined he would attempt to ninja kill Kelly like that, let alone succeed. The fact that he did though should put a big target on his back now. There's as many people on EoE as are in the game at this point I realized, so I expect another challenge to let somebody else back in soon. The later in the game they came back in though probably the better off they'd be, particularly if it were Joe, since his only path to the end is basically winning immunity every time. Who knows though, the next opportunity to get back in the game could well be the last at this point. Anyway, I'm just pulling for it to be one of either Joe, David, or Aubry. I'd love to see any of them make it back in.

I'm really worried for Rick.  Unless he keeps winning immunity, he's a goner.

He's in the same boat as Joe's if Joe wins himself back into the game.  I have a bad feeling I'm going to hate the winner.

Starting to think that the chickens were killed off camera.  Either that or maybe they all got away.  If they did, Wendy would be happy.

I'm still hoping Loren (or as I call her lackey) gets voted out soon but it doesn't seem likely.  Rick's the only one I love but Victoria and Aurora are cool too.

Not sure what to think about Ron.  It's sad that the one tribe is pretty much gone now.  There were too many strong people on Kama from the start.

Rewatching The Sopranos 

lol, this show must’ve pissed of a lot of Italian Americans.  Every character is a stereotype of an Italian American living in the tri-state area 

I also find myself hating every character and only having sympathy for Adriana. Her lack of smarts and street smarts just has her being used by everyone.  

The entire series is bad people vs worse people 😆

I'm so glad Rick found that idol and played it.  I hope he wins immunity next week.

I want Aurora to go home before he does.  At this point, I only like Rick, Victoria, and Julie but Rick is the only one I want to win.

Also I'm starting to think the only reason they have Redemption Island is so the show can avoid feeding the jury.  Unless there's

a twist coming, it doesn't seem necessary at this point.

Watched Survivor.

Rick is amazing.  He's easily the best person they've had on the show in years. 

I think he might win and I really hope he does.  I'm surprised anyone else from the Edge is coming back

to the game this late in.  As long as it isn't Wentworth, I'm ok with it.  Hopefully Dave, Joe, or Aubry will win their way back in.

Star Trek Deep Space 9.

The more I watch it it's becoming my favorite TV show, and I never get tired of the reruns.  Everything and everyone just feels so real despite the LiteBrite computers and fake foreheads.  Worf is actually a character in this show and not a punchline.  Nog has probably the best character arc in any Star Trek show.  Maybe any serialized piece of fiction.

And Dukat is far and away the best villain the franchise has ever produced.  Equal parts megalomaniacal General Patton and Dr. Lector.

Edited by enad
  • Like 1

Watched Survivor.

I'm feeling pretty bitter right now that Rick didn't win.  Out of the final three though, I'm glad Chris won.

I was hoping that Julie would get second place.  Yeah she didn't do anything noteworthy to win, but she

was more likeable in my book and did win a couple challenges. 

Gavin was a snake.  I was hoping he'd get third.  Also I didn't really care about what mental disease Wendy had.

I wanted to know what happened to the chickens and they never said.  I'm disappointed about that too.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

How did you like Rick's jubiliation at watching Lauren and Julie find his fake immunity idols? LOL That may have been the best tribal council ever, with everyone playing or having an idol played for them. Made Jeff have to snidely ask "anyone else" at the end, even though he knew there wasn't anyone left who could possibly play one.

I figured going into the finale that the winner was going to be either Rick or whoever got back from Edge. Nobody else left really played well enough to deserve it. If the others were saavy players they would have stuck with splitting votes between Rick and Chris and gotten rid of one of them at 6. That was really their last chance, but Lauren I guess was blinded by her own ego and somehow let Chris totally play her. Anyway, pretty fitting after that him and Rick made fire to basically decide the winner. It's a shame Rick didn't pull it out, but Chris did what he needed to do to earn it, and well, at least Rick got a 100K for the Sia award.

As for the chickens, you know what they say... I guess no news is good news. ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

How did you like Rick's jubiliation at watching Lauren and Julie find his fake immunity idols? LOL That may have been the best tribal council ever, with everyone playing or having an idol played for them. Made Jeff have to snidely ask "anyone else" at the end, even though he knew there wasn't anyone left who could possibly play one.

I figured going into the finale that the winner was going to be either Rick or whoever got back from Edge. Nobody else left really played well enough to deserve it. If the others were saavy players they would have stuck with splitting votes between Rick and Chris and gotten rid of one of them at 6. That was really their last chance, but Lauren I guess was blinded by her own ego and somehow let Chris totally play her. Anyway, pretty fitting after that him and Rick made fire to basically decide the winner. It's a shame Rick didn't pull it out, but Chris did what he needed to do to earn it, and well, at least Rick got a 100K for the Sia award.

As for the chickens, you know what they say... I guess no news is good news. ^_^

I loved the part with Rick watching Lauren and Julie finding the fake immunity idols.  It was such a good idea and his happiness made it even better.

Really hope he comes back sometime in the next 5 seasons.  What do you mean by good news?  Do you think the chickens got away for good?  They seemed pretty stupid.

Yeah, well most of the players who were left seemed pretty stupid, too. :P Or at least they seemed pretty incapable of catching them, let's just put it that way. I would think if they actually caught them anyway and ate them they would have mentioned it, and not have gotten so upset about not getting food rewards or been arguing about how much rice to portion out either.

And Rick has to come back. I mean, unless he doesn't want to, but I'm sure they'll ask him back in the near future. For season 40 in particular I expect they'll be looking to bring back a lot of old players, since it'll be a big milestone for the show making it to a full 20 years.

• Like 1

The live All in the Family and Jeffersons special. I actually liked it. Marisa Tomei nailed her character, and who would have thought Kerry Washington/Will Ferrell would have chemistry as a couple. I kind of wanted a real show about them. Jennifer Hudson was Jennifer Hudson. The woman can sang and she is gorgeous.

Edited by SorceressPol