UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

They SHOULD handle the Giants next week....SHOULD. But those NFC East games are always unpredictable.

Meanwhile the Broncos are already improving my mood off to an early lead against the Cowboys. Fuck Dallas! :D

I picked Dallas.  Should not have considering the game's in Denver.

Jets not doing as bad as I thought :catlol

Cowpies have injuries and suspensions today, so the game is a bit of a fluke.

Chiefs seem legit, so do the Buccs.

chiefs will give any team fits this year. back to back wins against quality opponents sure looking good.

its too early to call the cowboys a bust yet but i give them a small pass cuz that broncos defense is looking strong.

so are a few other defenses like the ravens, panthers, seahawks, all looking pretty dominant early on.

Dam Giants I expected more from you guys

Pooh I mean he was still gonna suck with the Jets haha

Definitely he was but he jumped ship like a rat and he's doin just about nothing.

Arrogant little jerk that he is.  :catlol

I picked Detroit cuz I just had a feeling. The Giants might gel eventually but lol damn :catlol

Really really hard to go into Denver's house and show them up.

High altitude. Incredible home crowd presence. Elite defense. The Cowboys were sucking wind out there and it showed in the defensive performance, especially in the second half.

However, the Cowboys looked just plain bad. You can excuse some of the bad play because they were without three of their top four corners for the game, but the performance on both sides of the ball was inexcusable, especially on offense. The most frustrating part was that, instead of leaning on the run, which has been the Cowboys' M.O. and has led to success, they acquiesced to Denver's plan of stacking the box and tried to pass. Good luck passing on Chris Harris and Aqib Talib. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have been made to look foolish against that secondary, and Dak Prescott, while darn good, is no Aaron Rodgers. I can understand getting behind and needing to pass, but they abandoned the run even while the game was still within reach. I don't understand that. You don't invest $50 million in your offensive line and double down on the 4th overall draft pick at RB so you can chuck the ball.

Getting back to the defense, I don't remember the last time I saw such poor tackling. Plays that could have gone for three or four yards ended up busting out for twenty. It was horrible. No idea what happened there. Maybe the team was coasting on their win against the Giants, maybe they just didn't gameplan, I don't know.

It was a good game but both teams have bad defence so don't expect them to score like that again

i thought the rams defense was not that bad. they made a stop on a 2 point conversion and were able to come up big after their special teams failed the onside kick. cant really blame them for not stoping the nines when the offense turns it over on the 30 yard line.

and yes pooh i had a very strong feeling that extra point was going to be costly and it was  :D

• panic locked this topic