UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

He fuckin jinxed him, that son of a bitch:ph34r:xD

The worst part is how he praised Sam for his ability to throw with his feet in the wrong place.  I'm going out on a limb, but it seems your O-Line hasn't made strides.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

The worst part is how he praised Sam for his ability to throw with his feet in the wrong place.  I'm going out on a limb, but it seems your O-Line hasn't made strides.

lol, gonna probably be another painful season 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THE 2018 SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. LET’S TAKE A MOMENT TO REFLECT ON LAST SEASON 

IN MEMORIAM

ALL TEAMS OTHER THAN PHILLY

I SAY YOU THEY DED CEPT FOR THEM

This year we all anticipate the swift downfall of Philly as we lick our chops at the hope of a new season. The new hope that it brings and the swift ass pain disappointment that Cleveland and Jets fans will most certainly feel by October. 

Amen 

I aughta make the game thread huh.

I fully expect great fail (though not Cleveland level) from the Colts. Give them two years though, and the disciples of Bellicheat will have them in the playoffs again.

Until then, Pats will get back into the Playoffs and win despite the fact that Tom Brady is dinosaur old and Bellicheat doesn't have his ablest assistant coaches with him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I'll edit it (I didn't know you couldn't edit thread titles after the fact.

Unless you want a fresh thread for each season, which might not be a bad idea either.

This thread is pretty long. Maybe you’re right about a new thread. 

So everyone do you guys want a fresh new thread or do you want to keep this one?

my vote is for a new one. For luck 😆

• Like 1

Speaking of pick 'em and new threads, before the new thread starts I'm probably gonna try another fantasy football league this year if anyone's interested.

I'd prefer to do a 12 team league but right now just @ me if you're interested.

I'll be posting something similar in the 2018 NFL DUMBENING REDUX thread or whatever once it's up.

10 hours ago, empty said:

Speaking of pick 'em and new threads, before the new thread starts I'm probably gonna try another fantasy football league this year if anyone's interested.

I'd prefer to do a 12 team league but right now just @ me if you're interested.

I'll be posting something similar in the 2018 NFL DUMBENING REDUX thread or whatever once it's up.

@empty I got slaughtered last year I can go for getting slaughtered again 😆

next thead title: FOOTBALL 2018 THE UNTRUMPENING

Jk I like your thread title better 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u

• 4 weeks later...
  • panic locked this topic