UnevenEdge
StarPanda

J. Michael - Thoughts & Condolences

I just wish there was more we could do, but logistics come into play.

At least, you know, someone did something.  Someone cared.

I do remember his wall of texts. Didn't he have a crashed dump truck in his avatar? Or, maybe that's another mod I'm thinking of.

Even though I never interacted with him much, I do send my condolences!  <3

He was an interesting character from what I observed on ASMB and it's unfortunate, but not surprising, the strained relationship he had with his family.

A lot of people who spend time online seem to have that issue with their families.

I'm glad he's at rest along with Moped Dude (I can't remember his complete correct nick) and others from ASMB that have passed on.  <3

I feel like someone should make some kind of memorial image for J. Michael and post it on this board, like a message board equivalent to a statue or something.

So for those of you who might find it significant, my church has a thing for All Saints Day where you can buy white roses in memory of people who are no longer with us. Along with one for each set of my grandparents, I got one for Luuv and GeckoZero. It was just a little memorial but it was a nice way to remember missed friends.

• Like 4

OMFG I think I'm crying. Luuv was the main reason I became a swimhelper at the old [asmb], which I know isn't a lot to some people but it helped me restore some faith that if i wanted something and worked for it there was a chance. Growing up from 11 or 12 years old watching [as] then at least covering forum folders on the official website of [as] for some of my favorite shows ever on the line up(including Home Movies and Trigun) although it was a small contribution it was a great experience for me. I needed it at that point in my life more than I even think I knew. I can honestly say it changed my life for the better, and I can thank Luuv for that... he gave me a reason to get up and try even though at that point I was the lowest I had been in my life. He always treated me with respect, and kindness. I wasn't super close with him, but we were friendly and goofy when we would talk and the respect I had for him for his love for [as] and more so the [asmb] community... the fans... well it's lasting. So since I never thought to tell him this and say thank you proper this is my attempt. Thank you Luuv for everything and P.S badass real name bud, it's a mash up of two of my favorite MST3K characters Crow and Mike J Nelson lol...

hope this place is still being used, and I feel bad for not checking in since July or early August... I know that if it is still active although it may not matter to most I will try to stop in more and contribute in light of Luuv.

Also yes, I did cry a bit once or twice. I am definitely sad... sad enough it's only 5 in the morning and getting drunk doesn't sound too bad atm... I definitely feel a loss.

• Like 7