UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 4 Discussion

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Toonami documentary floating around that explains that a lot actually goes into the motivational promos they produce. Lots of people behind the scenes with passion working on cool content. Nice to see a new one tonight.

There is a Toonami documentary floating around that explains that a lot actually goes into the motivational promos they produce. Lots of people behind the scenes with passion working on cool content. Nice to see a new one tonight.

The day that an animation programming block motivates me is the day that I check into a rehab facility.

The day that an animation programming block motivates me is the day that I check into a rehab facility.

Haha...thats actually pretty sad on your part that you feel the need to share so much about yourself in response to a completely innocuous comment.  Any human being that is as well adjusted as you claim to be would have just kept it moving.

This guy is an evil orphan killing Priest with Hannibal Lector overtones.  This show really doesn't know subtlety, does it? :|

The whole concept of these ghoul jails is nonsensical.  I thought the whole goal of the Doves was to keep the ghouls in check so they don't eat anybody.  Mostly we've seen them just kill ghouls on sight.  To keep them in prison you have to feed them... PEOPLE.  Oh, and they could escape, like just happened.  :|

When so many ghouls are S-rated, it loses its impact.

Oh.  Been a while since we've had a Tom speech.

Why are so many characters crazy? -_-

Why isn't everyone equipped with that gas?

How is this guy not finished off yet?  He got her, really?

Eh?  Mado Jr already taken down?

Haha...thats actually pretty sad on your part that you feel the need to share so much about yourself in response to a completely innocuous comment.  Any human being that is as well adjusted as you claim to be would have just kept it moving.

That makes no sense lol. You're butthurt because Toonami gives worse life advice than Charlie Sheen.

So now we're using Mado's posthumous words as a motivational motto, like he's some dead One Piece backstory character. :D I love it. :D

So many meaningless fights.  Seriously, this guy is beating up Kaneki because he's "not worthy." ::)

Why are all the ghouls so obsessed with Rize?!