UnevenEdge

Alright folks I'm going to try drumming up support for a fantasy football league

Nothing special, just for fun. I don't have the money to put up any stakes.

I'm going to wait until training camp starts up before starting it but right now this is more to see if I can even get 8-16 people to fill a league.

12 is the golden spot but I think more people makes it more fun and challenging.

Anyway, post ITT if you'd be willing to join a league.

I'm probably going to use PPR scoring but no funky alterations to the scoring system aside from that. Most likely will be using either ESPN or Yahoo.

If we have enough takers, I'm going to make draft time around the end of preseason so people will have time to prepare for any injuries that will happen during training camp or preseason.

• 2 weeks later...

Distortedreasoning[/member]

1pooh4u[/member]

Master-Debater131[/member]

Ginguy[/member]

Skinko[/member]

sahockeygrl15[/member]

ConanWang he used to play this anyone know his username on her

Conanwong is haichaiman something like that

I have no idea how to fantasy football but if it can be explained to me like I'm a 6 year old, sure >:D

Can I join if idk anything about football and don't log in some weeks

Yes as long as you just come for the draft, pick your players and set up your team for the first week, even if you dont log in for weeks that same line up will stay week in and week out

But even if you cant make the draft they will automatically choose players for you

Yes as long as you just come for the draft, pick your players and set up your team for the first week, even if you dont log in for weeks that same line up will stay week in and week out

But even if you cant make the draft they will automatically choose players for you

K

All in on winning this thing.

Just like, keep bumping this thread so I know what to do and things

• 2 weeks later...